Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just kidding...Paul is a better choice than those two crooks could ever be!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Billary and Osama however, would be in perfect company!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My sense of reality is basically we're screwed. Fred Thompson or Mitt Romney is going to get the Republican nomination most likely mainly because the MSM says so. Remember this is just my opinion but I don't think Tancredo or Hunter has a chance. Tancredo is great on immigration subjects but he stammered and stuttered too much on other topics during the debates. I just don't think that Hunter has the dynamic personality that it takes to acquire uninformed voters. Ron Paul I also think has no chance of receiving the Repub nomination but his platform may be radical enough to run as a third party candidate that could get some attention from the fed-up with the status quo voters.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Hillary and Obama are both FOR amnesty....please get the word out....we don't want to go thru that again....If the president did all this stuff about the NAU under the table and behind Americans back, and against everything every true-blooded American wants and believes.....why is he still our President?? why hasn't someone called him on all of this underhandedness and started impeachment against him....He is anti-American and anti-constitution...
    Welcome Grandmasmad. We need you in NV. It's a haven for illegals and probably terrorists. My kids live there and its scary.

I am here to tell you again. Obama and Billary will be on the ticket if we don't reform illegal voting. It has to be done if we want change.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I'm going with Tancredo if he makes it to the final draft. He is not CFR and he is pro-legal. That's enuf for me.

Stay away from CFR candidates.
    Hussein who?

Tancredo

Don't rule out Tancredo yet - I went to the Iowa Candidate forum and he got 2 STANDING OVATIONS!!!

He was received better than all the other candidates there and it wasn't even an immigration forum - it was put on by a Tax Group and Christian Group. He really won them over with his speech. So, we need to encourage him to stay and and we need to do everything we can to help him!

Oh, I'm not ruling him out, quite the contrary. I am watching the race like you. When the primaries are over I hope the Tanc is in.
    Hussein who?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123