I just contacted Governor's Romney's Office to express deep regret in his decision to support ILLEGAL ALIENS over American ciitizens. I want them to know they do not live in the real world, they are secluded and do not realize the impact these lawbreakers are having on our communities. We do not want strangers in homes and apartments that have the ability to change identities like a chameleon would change color. We do not want illegals drinking and driving and killing Americans, we do not want gangs like MS 13, we do not want to hear Spanish everywhere we go, etc. They are destroying our communities, ruining our schools and get "FREEBIES" that Americans cannot receive.

These people are clueless, or if they have a clue, they think the wrath of the American people cannot touch them.

I concluded my conversation with the more that come, the more outrage there will be within America. 4-10,000 people running across our border everyday will be noticed and the anger will grow with the numbers. Will there be a civil war from this invasion I asked him. Who knows. Americans are fed up and up and now they are coming to take our engineering jobs since they have almost twice as many engineers and students in this profession. More jobs Americans won't do?

I also let the gentleman know that Governor Romney was being referred to as a "LIAR" on websites due to his stance on Illegals.

Please call or contact him today.

Contact Us
Governor Romney and Lt.Governor Healey would love to hear from you. You can send an
electronic message, call or write to the addresses provided below.

Request a citation
State House
Office of the Governor
Room 360
Boston, MA 02133
Phone: (617) 725-4005
(88 870-7770 (instate use only)
FAX: (617) 727-9725
TTY: (617) 727-3666

Washington D.C.
Office of the Governor
444 N. Capitol Street, Suite 208