Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contact the SPLC about the HATE CRIME against Lou Dobbs!

The Southern Poverty Law Center has a newsletter that they send out in an email called "Hate Watch." You'd think if that organization was a bona fide "equal rights advocacy group for ALL Americans" they would do and say more about the blatant hate mongering that goes on in Hispanic communities, specifically the illegal alien and militant Hispanic communities that advocate for hatefulness and violence against ALL Americans, specifically Black AND White Americans! I have yet to see this group openly condemn Hispanic violence perpetrated upon other ethnicities in this country.

"We have got to eliminate the Gringo. And what I mean is, if worse comes to worst, we have got to kill him." Those words were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, the founder of The National Council of La Raza.

Their support and interest in open borders and allowing millions of Hispanics to immigrate here illegally is to further their own agenda that has been on their books since about 1968. They have an "unofficial army" invading and occupying this country illegally that they know will help further their Anti-American agenda. They are already driving Whites out of their communities as well as other groups to establish Hispanic ONLY communities. This IS wrong!

I think everyone who is serious about fighting illegal immigration as well as RACISM, needs to write letters to the SPLC and expose their blatant double standard when it comes to reporting on and putting a spotlight on racial intolerance within the illegal alien Hispanic groups that have the Reconquista Agenda as their driving factor in invading this country and allowing it to be invaded by illegal aliens from Latin American countries.

All Lou Dobbs has done is put a spotlight on this, in your face disobediance of our immigration laws in this country and now he has been targeted by the HISPANIC community who wants him silenced and wants AMNESTY for law breaking illegal aliens, specifically from Mexico and they want to squelch Free Speech and investigative journalism in the USA that shines a light on the illegal immigration problem.

The SPLC needs to be pressured by public outcry to denounce this hate speech and hate crime against Lou Dobbs and his family or else lose their standing as a credible organization that truly believes in equality for all AMERICANS no matter what their ethnicity is. As of late, the SPLC has become nothing but advocates for law breaking Hispanics in this country and they should not be taken as a serious Civil Rights defender in any way, shape or form!

Menacing phone calls, death threats and now bullets being fired into the home of Lou Dobbs are ALL SERIOUS HATE CRIMES! Where's the SPLC? These people want to create a banana republic here by reverting to their modus operandi that is used in all Latin American countries to shut down their opposition. This is the USA. WE DON'T DO THAT HERE! We sure as hell shouldn't grant amnesty to people who work that way!

Let's ALL write to them and let them know that they are no longer taken seriously as a watch center for hate crimes perpetrated against Americans. They are nothing but a Hispanic advocacy group, supporting while ignoring hate crimes committed by Hispanics against all Americans!

REAL AMERICANS don't need Lou Dobbs to tell them that illegal immigration specifically from Mexico is bad for and has ruined this country! I knew this and so did many other people who have a brain and are willing and able to use it...long before Lou Dobbs had his show on CNN. It didn't take Lou Dobbs to wake a lot of us up and no, it isn't Lou Dobbs that "stands between illegal aliens and AMNESTY." IT IS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS! That's what IS standing in their way to get their way! Lou just reports on that! So, if these direspectful, law breaking, illegal aliens want to stop all talk, discussion and fair debate about illegal immigration and the spotlights being thrown on them because of their chosen behavior then they'd better start firing more shots into MORE homes instead of just Lou Dobbs's home. They need to start trying to silence about 85% of the Citizens of the USA who are against illegal immigration and who are vehemently against giving them AMNESTY!

CONTACT THE SPLC http://www(dot)splcenter(dot)org/index.jsp and tell them that it doesn't take a panel of rocket scientists and Lou Dobbs to see that illegal immigration IS ILLEGAL and that bullets being fired into the home of Lou Dobbs is also a hate crime and the SPLC needs to address it as such on their website!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Contacting the SPLC is a waste of time as their agenda is set and they have shown their true colors. There are many other ways to fight the illegals that will bring results.

The SPLC is still widely used by news media as a "credible" resource to give one sided, extremely biased commentary to news media outlets. So we should all just say nothing to this corrupt org and let them keep on doing what they are doing without teaming up, implementing a letter writing campaign to bring the spotlight to this corrupt organization and making the truth about them be known?

We're getting hit from all sides, above and below by illegal aliens and their traitorous supporters within OUR government and from outside organizations while "REAL" AMERICANS just sit there and do and say NOTHING! We can't even lift a finger AS A GROUP in solidarity to help and support the only real supporter (Lou Dobbs) of U.S. immigration laws and the basic rule of law in this country? No wonder WE ARE LOSING THIS FIGHT AND THIS COUNTRY!

"A downtrodden class ... will never be able to make an effective protest until it achieves solidarity" (H.G. Wells). I guess we'd better not hold our breath....
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

What HATE CRIME LAW would this fall under, Lou is White, last time I checked you have to be a person of color or gay to even covered by any hate crime law. According to me its a hate crime but according to everything else its just an attack. Ill complain but under what hate law will they recognize? And besides what if they catch the people and we find out that they are white and just hate Dobbs? I don't want to jump the gun and assume anything. But keep the ideas rolling in, your on to something.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Contacting the SPLC is a waste of time as their agenda is set and they have shown their true colors. There are many other ways to fight the illegals that will bring results.
    I am sure SPLC thinks Dobbs deserved that.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I am sure SPLC thinks Dobbs deserved that.
    You know that they are happy as pigs in mud that this has happened. What happened to Lou Dobbs is also an attack on free speech and investigative journalism! A country without free speech and a free press is no longer a free country.

This bogus administration is closing the loop all the way around on our freedoms! We no longer have choices in this country... only those that "they" the government and the government owned media give us. We have a choice to choose been the best of the worst. Lou Dobbs has shined a light into all the dark corners of our bogus government and what they are doing the American people and to this country. I wouldn't doubt that those shots were probably fired by CIA operatives.

We are no longer able to buy goods from any other places other than China or Mexico...the USA and its workers and businesses have been removed from the playing field. What's so fair about this fair trade deal? Fair to who? Doesn't anyone else see that? We should DEMAND our borders closed and to be removed from the NAFTA treaty and Obama needs to be removed from office for being an illigitimate presidential candidate and an illegal alien!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    What HATE CRIME LAW would this fall under, Lou is White, last time I checked you have to be a person of color or gay to even covered by any hate crime law. According to me its a hate crime but according to everything else its just an attack. Ill complain but under what hate law will they recognize? And besides what if they catch the people and we find out that they are white and just hate Dobbs? I don't want to jump the gun and assume anything. But keep the ideas rolling in, your on to something.
    At what hate crime was committed when an errant bullet from a hunters gun just happened to hit the eaves of his house and drop to the ground?

Methinks a little overreaction in this post

First, cc, his wife heard the shot. And second, there were no hunters in the area according to reports.
    This has turned into enough of a serious problem, especially after he had been getting threats prior to the bullet. I will not dismiss any possibility until an investigation has been completed to the satisfaction of authorities.
    Meanwhile, our guesses of the situation are not worth much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    At what hate crime was committed when an errant bullet from a hunters gun just happened to hit the eaves of his house and drop to the ground?

Methinks a little overreaction in this post
    Naw...no one for open borders and amnesty would dare endanger Lou Dobbs and his family... they're all just real nice hard workin' folks looking for a better life....A hunter? Yeah, right...