Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Thanks for joining in cvangel and PHREDE!!!! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!

ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

When contacting Arnold, you might also want to remind him that his recent statement stating that illegal immigration is not a reason for the state's fiscal crisis belies the facts.

Looks like Gov. Carcieri of Rhode Island has a comment line set up specifically for the illegal immigration measure. Please call and ask to leave a comment:

401-222- 2080.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, I working on it !!

LETS LET THEM HEAR FROM REAL AMERICANS FOLKS, THEY GET OFF WAY TO EASY AND ITS TIME THEY WORK FOR THE GOOD OF "WE THE PEOPLE" WE WANT ACTION!!!

REMEMBER WHAT CALIFORNIA DOES AFFECTS ALL OF US ACROSS THIS COUNTRY....ARNOLD UNWILLING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT CALIF. BRINGS THESE ILLEGALS TO OUR STATES.

>>"ACTION ALERT"<<

"BATTLE OF THE STATES"
    Please read instructions and take action
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-656721.html#656721
    "Save Act" we still need 33 signatures...Please call!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-110324.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

At the 2nd R.I article site they are asking people to vote which really is leaving a comment.659 people have left comments so far and overwhelmingly they are Thanking Governor Carcieri.

I added my comment Thank You too.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

working4change
    Ready to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on Texas, shame, shame shame... Texas has an open door policy for illegal aliens, drugs, gun runners and human traffickers. They are coming through my state to exploit yours.

I made my calls.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called and wrote e-mails.Thanks for the info on who to call.

April
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

JAK
    Done!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast