Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Contact Your Local County State Gov.

I have been polite , I have been Firm .
    i know the majority of Americans , legal residents of the U.S.A are on our side of the issue " We Want Existing Immigration Law Enforced " .
    For almost two decades I have been combating the Illegal Invasion .
    We Beat Amnesty and they still don't listen .
    To The Three Stooges , Mr . O Mr .R and Mrs . San Fran . P and their following of ignorant , out of touch , self serving Hill squatters " You Are Wastes of My Carbon Credits and YOU are Not Worth My Time " .
    And They can all take my Political Correctness and ..................................
    I just for now Feel Local , County and State officials and Agencies have been and will be in the near Future more receptive and Pro- active to our concerns and rage over the Assault on our Families , Communities , Economies , and Sovereignty .
    I Feel that my seemingly futile communications with Federal elected Public servants there is No sense of Duty or Responsibility when it comes to this Issue .
    Yes I Will Still keep up with My calls to Action Vigilantly .
    But I will put A lot More of My Focus Into State and Local Govs Calls , Letters and when my time permits one on ones if possible .
    If you feel this may help you , heres some start up links . Please share more , Thank you .
    We have the Facts , its only common sense . They should get it or at least Listen . If not the Consequences are closer to home .
    Perhaps the Will of the People can Trickle UP.
    My Opinion

http://www.statelocalgov.net/

http://www.politicalindex.com/sect17.htm

http://www.usa.gov/Agencies/Local.shtml

tHANK YOU I'LL DO WHAT I CAN.

I was watching an interview with Mike Huckabee after the Democratic War Chest Bill passed and he said " Start at the local level and build up" I thought it was good advice.
    Too many of the Washington crowd have been at the trough too long.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Local, State and Federal gov't needs to be approached.

We all must do whatever we can do to fight to get our country back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The time for a break was after the elections, over the Holidays, and before the Obama inauguration settled down.

Things are heating up fast now and it is GO TIME!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Whats new on the Fed. Front ? and who said anything about going anywhere ?
    I am pointing out another avenue , not an exit William .
    I thought my point was clear .
    I will never give up , only move forward .

The problem with dealing with the people we do is that their insanity will drive you crazy! The things that come out of their mouths just leave me shaking my head.
    I think that is part of their plan, just act stupid and they'll leave us alone.