Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would believe that Bowman, if I wasn't having the experiences with French Canadians here where I live and seeing this blase reaction from them regarding the NAU. I speak to them sometimes because they're all over South Florida this time of year.

They seem to think the NAU just means some sort of "extra security benefit" we're extending to them. As I indicated above, they don't understand it and they are buying into the propaganda hook, line and sinker.

If you try to express the negative parts they suddenly turn off their ability to speak English and start going back to French. They act as though they they don't understand other than they think it's good. (a new security benefit for free).

I don't think it's the French Canadians who will speak out against the NAU.
    Either they don't get it, or they just don't care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not like I'm going around scaring all the French Canadians about the NAU, either !! I just ask them if they've heard about it. They say, "No".
    Then I tell them about the "Amero" coming soon. They say, "Oh, and they smile!!" Then I start to tell them about the NAU and that it's called the SSP also, and they like it!!

"Oh!! For better security, yes, yes, that is good!!" I say well, yes, but there's a pretty big price to pay!! Then I tell them more and they start speaking French.

I guess they're on vacation so they only want "happy thoughts".

The last thing I like to tell them is that they may need to learn Spanish soon, and think that's funny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Sovereign, I hope they have it in them. I really do.
    You n me both.

The Canadians won't join the NAU without some type of fight.
    The French and the English Canadians are great at fighting each other.
    I'm just worried that Sharia law Muslims don't represent the same threat that they themselves do.

The French in Europe have all but resigned themselves to future Muslim dominance.

Banned
    I'll just add that if we're having to rely on the Quebecois to stop this thing we are in pretty bad shape.

I'll just add that if we're having to rely on the Quebecois to stop this thing we are in pretty bad shape.
    Oh absolutely!
    I'm positive Canadians haven't caught on like we have...yet.

You've just summed up what I've been trying to use three or four posts to say.
    Agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12