Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Continue to POUR ON your emails and phone calls!

It's working...I'm telling you - ESPECIALLY in the House of Representatives. Tony Snow said in a press conference today is that the White House is hearing from Congressmen, "Man! I'm getting alot of sentiment back home from my constituents on this issue!" Snow said the President will speak today about the issue. Don't hold your breath.

Anyways...CONTINUE TO CALL AND WRITE EMAIL TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVES! ESPECIALLY YOUR CONGRESSMEN! Do not write postal mail...it will not get to them fast enough.

Don't let them breathe...continue the fight!

Contact your House Representative with this link:

http://www.house.gov/

Don't let them breathe...continue the fight!

VaMinuteMan ,

AMEN!

On it!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Words from the front!!!!!! The White House Comment line is putting callers on hold. I just called and had to wait a few minuites before I got to gripe about GW and tell him to get the illegal aliens out of my country and to quit pandering to them.

Then I thanked the nice lady and told her "God Bless you because I don't know how you do this job".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God Bless YOU Dixie for calling! By the way I just heard that Bush is actually going to speak TOMMOROW (not today) in New Mexico about the importance of immigrants to assimilate into American Society.

Link to story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198327,00.html

Reply to my Grandson's letter to Rep. Ron Lewis (R/KY)

<snip>

I share your view that it is essential for our efforts begin with enforcement. If we cannot get the current crisis under control, it will be even more difficult to enforce broader reforms once they are made. (emphasis by Lewis)

<snip>

The Senate bill does align with the House bill by including critical provisions to physically enforce our border with fences and walls. However, I am gravely concerned that the Senate's bill includes an approach to a guest worker program that is not feasible, will not address our crisis, rewards law-breaking and worsens our situation. (emphasis by Lewis)

<snip>

In Short, our laws must be obeyed and respected by those who wish to live here. Laws exist for safety, welfare, and civility of our natio, and we should neither take them lightly nor reward those who break them. (emphasis by Lewis)

I'm proud to have Senator Bunning and Representative Lewis doing my business. Senator McConnell? Well, his wife's agency is a La Raza contributor. What could I expect? I did like his amendment to S 2611 that would require decent identification to vote. And Mitch's job is to count votes. Could he fear the illegal votes since the defeat of his amendment? Do we need to push for proper ID to vote?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks VAMinuteMan!!!!!!

I forgot to say something so I decided to call the White House back but the lines are all busy!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I plan on calling my rep. Earl Blumenauer (groan) as well here is a copy of my email to him today. This man along with my senators are nothing but spineless wimps when faced with the "you're a racist" card when it comes to voting for illegal aliens instead of Oregonians.

This is in regards to illegal immigration and illegal aliens. I am 100% opposed to any kind of amnesty disguised as "earned citizenship". Why should we be giving lawbreakers a free ride? If I were to go rob my local bank, and then say "gee I was desperate to feed my family" would I be let go with just a fine? No, I would be spending time in a state prison. So knowing that U.S. citizens are expected to abide by the laws we have, so should illegal aliens, the employers who employ them illegally and the government that WILL not enforce the existing laws. I want THOSE laws enforced, the border secured and employers who give away American jobs to illegal aliens fined, heavily. This governement is a complete disgrace for giving in to a bunch of non-citizens to please them ,but will not do the will of your own people. Do your jobs and stop wasting time. Make our laws work now, not five years down the road.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellant email Elizabeth it was short and made your point easy to understand. Remember people when writing your reps don't write a manifesto or large tirade. Be short and to the point...no longer than ONE PAGE...

Quick tip: make sure you start your letter like this:

"I am a voter in the state of _________ "

and end your letter with:

"I expect a response to this letter and will be watching your actions closely."

This pins them down to knowing #1 you intend to vote in November....and #2 you want to know on a WRITTEN DOCUMENT what their position is.

-VaMinuteMan

VaMinuteMan ,

Good points. My brother also puts his phone number down, and asks for the courtesy of a phone call. He's only gotten, one so far.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

toll free number?

Isn't there a toll free number to the white house?

quote="Dixie"]Thanks VAMinuteMan!!!!!!

I forgot to say something so I decided to call the White House back but the lines are all busy!!!!!!!!!

Dixie[/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast