Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contract OUT on Donofrio?

Breaking news on Leo Donofrio
    « on: November 25, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »
    I just called Plains radio to see if they could contact Leo Donofrio so he would update his website. Ed Hale, the radio dj said to go to message site ....There has been a contract put out on Donofrios life and he is now in hiding! The information came from a N.C.Congress woman ! This is the post and the link is underneath it! Pray for Leo Donofrio!

Ed Hale

IP: 98.20.61.27

Nov 25, 08 - 12:02 PM *** BREAKING NEWS *** PRN has uncovered a plot to kill Leo Donofrio

HI folks: This is what we know right now. The sourse of this information comes from a Congresswoman . She is from North Carolina. . Joe Thunder recieved a phone call late last night informing him of this plot. We have tried to verify this with the congresswoman but had not spoken to her, however the person who told Joe about this will be on his show tonight. We know that is it a Islam (spelled wrong) terrorist organization that has put the contract out on Leo. Leo is in hiding at this time. We are in the process of getting a team to protect him. Spread the word and have everyone listening to Joe Thunders show at 8:00 pm Central tonight. More updates as they become abvailable.

http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/2442810129/show/940059

If this story is true and, in fact a contract has been put out on Leo Donofrio, then by the same token, the people of the U.S. have been taken hostage! Wake up America!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This post is there now.

Where's Leo?

Has anybody heard anything more about Leo?
    State: Florida

Nov 26th, 2008 - 7:06 AM Re: Where's Leo?

I got an email from Leo this morning and he said he is NOT in hiding and never will be. Those were just rumors going around

http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/2442810129/show/940488

It could be that he is taking time for the holiday. Afterall it is Thanksgiving. So when stories like this surface, I don't get too ruffled. Especially on an extended weekend holiday.