Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Conversation between a Customer and Bank of America

From William's email

Subject: A Conversation between a Customer and Bank of America

This was interesting, especially after I went to Scopes.

I think I need an ITIN number issued by the government instead of a Social Security number.

A Conversation between a
    Customer and Bank of America

Bank: This is the Bank of America, can I help you?

Customer: Yes, I want to cancel my account. I don't want to do business with you any longer.

Bank: Why?

Customer: You're giving credit to illegal immigrants, and I don't think it's right. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Bank: Well, Mr. Customer, we don't want to see you do that, but we can't stop you. I'll help you close the account. What is your account number?

Customer: (gives account number)

Bank: For security purposes and for your protection, can you please give me the last four digits of your social security number?

Customer: No.

Bank: Mr. Customer, I need to verify your information, but in order to help you, I'll need verification of who you are.

Customer: Why should I give you my social security number? The reason I'm closing my account is that your bank is issuing credit cards to illegal immigrants who don't have social security numbers. You are targeting that audience and want their business. Let's say I'm an illegal immigrant and you've given me a credit card. I have a question about it and call for assistance. You wouldn't be asking me for a Social Security number, would you?

Bank: No sir, I wouldn't.

Customer: Why not?

Bank: Because you would have pressed '2' to speak in Spanish. We don't ask for that information when calling in on the Spanish line.

CHECK THIS OUT ON SNOPES! IT'S TRUE!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigrat ... americaasp
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Lord, the world IS upside down.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Somehow the DOT was dropped between bankofamerica and asp. The correct address should be:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigrat ... merica.asp

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we all need to realise is that this is PLAIN

DISCRIMINATION!!

I would think BOA could be sued for this?

Additionally is there a boycott action going on against BOA that we could join?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well there you go. Money and the pursuit of it will cause some businesses and their CEO's to lose their brains altogether, maybe though, they did not have them in the first place.

The world is turning upside down when this can happen, and when little girls cannot roam around their backyards to watch fireworks, without losing their lives to sick perverts who should have been deported long ago. Money and perversion, the two driving forces in corruption and crime.

Our government is failing us at every turn, and simply ignoring our will.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why don't we have a class action lawsuit against them? We just need people who are legal citizens that were turned down for credit cards.

You know, I think I'm becoming numb from hearing this kind of stuff, and I'm sure my neck is grateful that I've quit shaking my head back and forth in amazement so much. The message here couldn't be any clearer. Americans mean nothing to the corporate world.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I think I need an ITIN number issued by the government instead of a Social Security number

That's a great idea. Where can I get one? Having a security number leaves us open to be chumped. Better yet, how about not having any SS number? You know that you can get electrical service hooked up here with NO social security number - but only if you are not American. If you are American, you have to give a SS#. So maybe we need some fake foreign birth certificates so we can get the same privileges as the illegals.
    I wonder what would happen to us if we were caught using a fake foreign birth certificate to avoid giving a social security number?

What do you think?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: A Conversation between a Customer and Bank of America

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We don't ask for that information when calling in on the Spanish line.

That's the reason why Americans WON'T do business with these traitors. Bank of America sucks.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.