Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like it

The circus that we have had to watch in the Senate has made me start to think. You watch the ACLU and groups like that bring small court cases all over the country and being effective at causing no one to do anything in fear of going to court.

I wonder if groups like ours bypass the Federal level (not completely) but go after all these small localities that have taken the position they are not going to enforce existing laws either. My thinking on this is Federal is use to getting millions of emails and phone calls. The Senate still does what they want. I wonder how a small town sheriff or counsel member or mayor or business owner would react to a few thousand emails and phone calls from people saying do your job, enforce our laws or we are coming after you, your local business, you local leaders. I know it would take a lot of logistics to find the contacts on these people but it seems local can control this if they have the gumption.

Sheriff Joe in Arizona is getting the job done locally. If every sheriff, mayor, counsel member, local small business owner was doing this also it would slow down and maybe stop even if Washington did not like it. The guys in Washington are all rich and don't care. The small local guy has to think about future employment.

Just a thought.

I have your back but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Your idea is plausible, as long as the house holds and nothing gets passed.

The laws are on the books. We have to somehow force their hand and make them start enforcing the laws we have. Like you said this would be a logistical thing. It would take every one of us putting pressure on our local officials to do their jobs.

[quote="HomeOfTheBrave"]
    ¡Asegure nuestras fronteras! ¡Ninguna amnistía para inmigrante ilegal!
    Secure our borders! No amnesty for illegal immigrants!

(there is no real usage of the word, "illegals": plural)

Good idea i am going to begin writing that and the alipac website on my money.

errr maybe not on 2nd thought. They would come after alipac for writing on the money nevermind!

(there is no real usage of the word, "illegals": plural)
    I'm usually a stickler for proper usage, but it fits better on the limited space and if Merriam Webster says that illegal used as a noun is "an illegal immigrant" then two or more are illegals(just in my book, not Merriam's) And I think they'll know who they are!
    Americans First!

Pass the Buck

Pass the Buck! I think this is a great idea too.

Go to this page and copy the images and forward them in e-mail etc.

Get people passing them around in public.

See this Buck
    http://www.geocities.com/ftwprotest/buck.html

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You people actually have money to write that on??????????

Man, I am going to have to stop paying my slumlord, and keep it to write on it all!!!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12