Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a bad idea all the way! I am sure that even Mexicans will not be for this. They know full well that their corrupt government and elite will pocket that so called development aid.

Everyday, I read where our government is giving away our tax dollars to some foreign country.

Yesterday, it was stated that the Palestine terrorists, copped almost $50 million dollars from us, not to mention they got the arms we sent the Palestinian government.

Then in another story the world elites want the USA to spend billions to teach China how to stop pollution!!!!

Wasn't it the elites that said the USA was the worst polluter till China came along?

China already has enough money to change if they wanted to!

Do you know we spend millions on condoms to prevent Aids? These people, well I'll just come out and say it, idiots, have used them for balloons, mix them with other things to make bricks or something!

How many Millions have we already sent Mexico, and their rich elite won't help their own, but our government thinks Americans have to fund the entire world.

Others here may think I'm hard hearted, but I am fed up with it...Washington talks about our S.S. going bust, Medicare is in peril, our education system is broken, our borders are wide open......all this money sent to foreign countries should be used here!

I'm fed up with it, I always include this someway or another when I write my Reps. about these illegals!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    This is a bad idea all the way! I am sure that even Mexicans will not be for this. They know full well that their corrupt government and elite will pocket that so called development aid.
    I wonder if the Mexican people are even in the know about all of this. I know that the loser to their election has publically denounced the merge, but I doubt that their broadcasts include anything about the evil merge.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Currently, a significant development gap exists between Mexico and the United States and Canada," Cornyn said. "I believe it is in our best interests to find creative ways to bridge this development gap."
    Has Cornyn gone mad? How about working on "bridging the gap" between the poor and rich people of the U.S.? Wouldn't THAT be in our best interest? Why should we be concerned about finding "creative ways" to keep supporting Mexico? Why not let the richest man in the world, a Mexican, set up "creative ways" that would be in Mexico's "best interests"?
    Mind your own business Cornyn.

Although I thanked both of my senators for voting against S1639, I do not trust neither more than I can throw them. Cornyn, I stress every time, I will vote against him unless he pulls up his pants & says No. - he's up in '08. Kay Bailey, she will never be governor of Texas. She has no clue how to stand up to or for anything.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

its time that we started to worry about our own people instead of the rest of the damn world and putting our people LAST.

God this reaks of NAU. Guys this is all coming together: The plan is not to have an official "NAU" or sign an official NAU agreement. The plan is to pass a series of NAU friendly bills, and fit together like puzzle pieces to form the whole NAU right under the American people's noses.

It has already begun. If they just keep trying to pass these things, they may get what they want. What do you have if this support aid and amnesty passes? You have NAU without a single mention of it by the US government. All NAU is, is erased borders, erased trade restrictions, and perpetual funding of the weaker economies by the stronger. You might ask yourself who is planning this stuff behind closed doors. THIS IS NOT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. IT IS ON THE FLOOR OF THE US SENATE REGULARLY. In fact it was on the floor in 05 with CAFTA. It was on the floor in 93 with NAFTA. It was on the floor recently with amnesty. The orwellian government has already passed the trade part of NAU, and they are working on the rest. We could have NAU without the words even spoken of it or a single vote cast officailly in favor of it
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I suggest they solicit funds from the Mexican "wealthiest man in the world." After all, they are his people.
    AMEN!! My thought exactly!!

Why should we give money to prop up a corrupt oligarchy of a nation that is in no way our friend!?! They have enough money and natural resources to be a rich people if they would get rid of the corruption and institute reforms to encourage development of their middle class.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Isn't this fund EXACTLY what Corsi is saying in his latest book?

The fund is to bring Mexcio up economically so that when this "union" takes place, it will work.

Didn't push just forget everyone and give clearance for these mexican trucks?

What is going on here? Seriously, what is going on?

One more thing about the government's Orwellian ways.......They are promoting this foreign aid plan as a way to "stem the tide of illegal immigration."

That is exactly what they said about NAFTA.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast