Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The Texas High School Project Fundof Communities Foundation of Texas

got a phone call back from this group.
    the lady i talked with said it was done on behalf of the san antonio school distrct back in 07 and they have no donated since.
    I let the lady know that LaRaza means the race and that i couldnt understand why one ethnic group was like laraza.
    And i let it be known that laraza doesnt like immigration laws enforced, Ice Raids, border patrol and they dont like criminal illegal aliens being deported,
    especially when they are latino.

AND i also said that LaRaza motto is "for the hispanic everything, for everyone else nothing
    THANKS jamesw62! Keep "shaking the BS tree"!

If they have this much corporate sponsorship, WHY DO THEY NEED MY TAXES!!!!!???????????

Utterly disguting.

At least my bank was NOT on the initial list. I will pry and demand a P&L statement despite FDIC assurance. I will also request a list of donation recipients.

Vigilance, mein freund! LOL!

What an awful list of corporations seeking to profit from America's demise.

April
    April

How come none of these company's contribute for our cause?
    They want cheap labor, they could care less about our cause.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    April

Have we ever tried to change their minds?

Im sure that in the current condition with the economy maybe we could turn the tables on the race.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    April

Have we ever tried to change their minds?

Im sure that in the current condition with the economy maybe we could turn the tables on the race.
    These coporations are greed motivated and though they know all the havoc and hell illegal immigration has brought, they still hire and recruit illegals. It is all about numbers and green with them. I highly doubt they would be interested in an organization that wants their hired help to go back home. These coporations do not donate top La Raza because they want to donate to a good cause, they donate because La Raza is doing their dirty work and helping Illegals stay and steal American jobs.

It would have been easier to make a list of who hasn't contributed to this racist organization!

How in the hell does the US Army contribute money to la raza!!! Corporate America and our government stinks like $%^# !

April is right on! La raza does the dirty work for these coporations so they can continue to break the law by hiring illegals! La raza is there to advocate on their behalf by screaming racism whenever Americans demand immigration laws be enforced!

This is protection money paid by corporations so they can continue to hire illegals and be insulated at the same time! Corporations get to pad their bottom line by continue hiring illegals under the guise of multiculturism and diversity, while Americans get tossed aside! It's all a gigantic fraud!!!!!!!

It's dirty to the core!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    It would have been easier to make a list of who hasn't contributed to this racist organization!

How in the hell does the US Army contribute money to la raza!!! Corporate America and our government stinks like $%^# !

April is right on! La raza does the dirty work for these coporations so they can continue to break the law by hiring illegals! La raza is there to advocate on their behalf by screaming racism whenever Americans demand immigration laws be enforced!

This is protection money paid by corporations so they can continue to hire illegals and be insulated at the same time! Corporations get to pad their bottom line by continue hiring illegals under the guise of multiculturism and diversity, while Americans get tossed aside! It's all a gigantic fraud!!!!!!!

It's dirty to the core!
    You got that right !

These corporations for the most part are not interested in hiring illegal aliens. These are large multi-national corps. They sell to both individuals and thousands of smaller companies. They are beholden to their shareholders. They are a entity. Bonuses and stock price make them tick. They do not feel for you, they do not feel for me. They are motivated by market share. They must grow in order to maintain or expand that market share. Population growth of any group is seen as good. Little green martians will do, if the martians have money in their pockets.

Throw your TV out the window. There I said it again. Now my toes are clean. Advertising dollars are huge. That grows market shares. Let me control your medias and I could sell ice to Eskimos!

Thousands or millions are watching a TV show. The little old lady sitting on the couch with her husband notices the lamp in the corner in the room on the Hollywood set. She says, 'I like that lamp dear, lets get one tommorrow, OK?' The kid watching sees his hero on the show wearing a ball cap, "Mom, I gotta have that ballcap, get me, please!" Now multiply that by millions.

Everything you see is for sale. Everything you view is for some type of consumption. EVERYTHING! They did not miss a thing! Your TV shows are nothing but advertising for propaganda (products for the mind) or consumer goods.

April
    These corporations for the most part are not interested in hiring illegal aliens. These are large multi-national corps. They sell to both individuals and thousands of smaller companies. They are beholden to their shareholders. They are a entity. Bonuses and stock price make them tick. They do not feel for you, they do not feel for me. They are motivated by market share. They must grow in order to maintain or expand that market share. Population growth of any group is seen as good. Little green martians will do, if the martians have money in their pockets.

Well said!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast