Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    National ID card is one step closer to the NWO's much desired and dreamed about police state.

You got that right. I will not take it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I saw a website detailing some steps taken, to read a veri-chip, and then spoof that GUID (Globally Unique I. D. #). So that means after they give you your number, for example, say... "666". Somebody else can "skim", and spoof your ID#, and then go about committing crimes, which will be tracked to you, of course.

Perhaps a counter measure to this technology is to skim as many GUID's as possible (depending on the application), and then spoof them many times to make Unique identification impossible.

No doubt, our government is now securing our most sensitive facilities with this technology, which means those facilities can be penetrated by walking thru the front door.

pa

The idea of "chipping" illegals is not new, except it will never be done. Chipping illegals would demonized as a human rights violation, with MSM , the U.N., and every La Raza hate group standing up to declare Bush the new Hitler........meanwhile EVERY American will be chipped, in order to make the children safe. lol

pa

They can put one of those chips in my cold dead body. That's about the only way that's going to happen.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They can lay my "cold dead body" next to yours dman1200.

This nation is going insane.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I knew they would pull this! I always read everything very carefully so I wont get tricked. It looks like they added something after we signed it. There must be some kind of criminal charges we can bring against them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

warning warning will robinson

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Grassfire is more republican (George Bush Republican) then other sites that I have seen. On Grassfire on the surface seems that it is like sites like Numbersusa for one, but it is not. I do not know who runs it but be very, very, very careful of that site and what they try to get you to do.

I guess I was fortunate when I first found it, Grassfire emailed me and in the email they kind of showed their true colors. All George Bush All the time. Kind of like Bush Limbaugh.

As for John the traitor Cornyn If it has his name on it, and you look at the source code, it comes up with the name Benidict Arnold.

I've signed a few petitions in the past year but I'm almost 100% positive I've never seen this petition before so didn't sign. Yeah, go after em' William!

Coto, I like your idea on how to deal with John Cornyn with the Prep H! This gives me a sudden urge to recite poetry:

Ode to John Cornyn

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    Hemorrhoids are a pain in the A**
    And so are you.

People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

GO ANNIE!!

And the Prep H is excellent Coto!!

Keep 'em comin'. This is a War of Words!

For now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

does anyone have a brother-in-law who is an attorney and willing to work pro bono?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast