Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    GO ANNIE!!

And the Prep H is excellent Coto!!

Keep 'em comin'. This is a War of Words!

For now.

Thanks Judy, I find with this insane world we live in, both in general and with personal situations I've had to deal with and especially in the past five years, that it helps keep me sane to use humor, especially of the caustic, sarcastic and cynical type. And, doing so helps keep me off more Meds so the pharmaceutical companies don't make as much profit from my existence.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    does anyone have a brother-in-law who is an attorney and willing to work pro bono?
    I worked with lawyers for several years as one of their peons. Many are nice, but some aren't and I believe the whole system is corrupt especially with family law - but that's another matter. Then there's immigration lawyers and ambulance chasers - the creams of the crop after divorce lawyers. Lawyers charge in the triple digits per hour. For example, my divorce laywer charged $150 per hour and she was cheaper than average because it was a smaller town. If I'd hired one in the nearest city, it would have been $175, $200 or even much higher per hour.

Still, if a lawyer takes a class action lawsuit, they might do it pro bono if they saw themselves getting some extra big bucks with a win. Plus, all the plaintiffs that hire the lawyer or lawyers can pool their money. It's hard to tell - lawyers are a funny lot and if anyone on this forum is a lawyer and is offended - well, I'm sorry, but I do believe that many lawyers deserve all the nasty jokes that are made about them. Still, and yes, there are a few good ones. Just a few

As this illegal alien mess plays out, I sure hope more American citizens are going to come together, hire lawyers, and file lawsuits of one kind or another. Lawyers can sometimes be very useful and they do have a purpose in life when they are representing the downtrodden and mistreated, and this is what I believe the Average American citizen is dealing with - i.e., they are the victims in many ways due to job losses and in other ways.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123