Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was in Miami on May 1st and there seemed to be little interest in these protests that day. The protsts seem to be a Mexican thing. Three women cleaning our motel rooms where not happy with the protests. One was Cuban. One Nicaraguan and the other was Dominican. The did not like it one bit that these protestors want to bite the hand that feeds them. They told me this and I was impressed with at least these 3 for respecting that which this country has offered them!

I don't live in Florida but my impression is that as Mexicans are moving all over the US many Hispanics in Florida are moving north away from Dade county and into Orlando and other parts of Florida away from South Florida.
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

Housing and Urban Development
    Official Site of HUD.
    HUD ==CORRUPTION personified!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

many Hispanics in Florida are moving north away from Dade county and into Orlando and other parts of Florida away from South Florida
    you could have fooled me....all you have to do is get on 41 and every other car or truck is full of them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12