Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know......I like Duncan Hunter but I really haven't heard of situations where the VP has much pull or influence. I could be wrong but I feel like we're asking to barter our souls to the devil as long as it's got a pretty bow on it to see how far we'll bend.

Everbody seems to want us to say.....oh...well....ok.......when hell no should be the answer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO I would not support the snaggled tooth pro illegal alien creep Huckabuck.
    Why is it that he could not afford to even get his teeth fixed before he ran for president or is he just too lazy. I cannot stand to look at him when he talks or smiles. Am I the only one that has noticed this? You don't hear a thing about it in the news.
    Now now piggirl.....don't attack the messenger just the message. He's overcome alot.

By the way....welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting concept, but to answer the question....no.

I'd like to see Hunter as President or at least governor of ca.

I've been thinking about this and I guess I really don't know at this point. I love Hunter but Huckabee is not one I would trust.

However, if it's between Hillary (or Obama) and Huckabee/Hunter I think I would probably vote for Huckabee. But I'm not 100% committed to that. There are no easy answers this election.

no.

No way !

I lost all my respect for Hunter when he backed the hypocrit .

I was already losing some because he acted like he was more of a campayne manager for his son, than he was running for president .

I feel like the whole nation has lost it's mind sometimes . Grasping for straws will not take back this nation ! Hero worship won't do it either .

I have seen people act like mama bears in defense of their candadates . This is not normal,imo.

Start local or give it up, because we have nobody to vote for in this race . I will save my energy for ther local and state race . And the illegal invaders who have all but turned us into a third world nation and infiltrated us with radicals .

No.

Hit the nail on the head...

No amnasty..you hit the nail squarely on the head...grasping at straws!

Quote Originally Posted by piggirl
    NO I would not support the snaggled tooth pro illegal alien creep Huckabuck.
    Why is it that he could not afford to even get his teeth fixed before he ran for president or is he just too lazy. I cannot stand to look at him when he talks or smiles. Am I the only one that has noticed this? You don't hear a thing about it in the news.
    I noticed it too. LOL

We lost our candidate that had perfect teeth.

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Re: Hit the nail on the head...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    No amnasty..you hit the nail squarely on the head...grasping at straws!

It's hard to accept but thats what we have done for decades now .

I have 3 kids and 11 grandkids that are about be be living in a third world . Or be ruled by radical islamic who are infiltrating our government as we write .

Most of my grandkids are almost grown an my kids are in their 40s . What do you do to make people see whats going on ?

Seems only a few Americans pay attention ,like us here and a few other sites .

Both borders are wide open where criminals, terrorist and non assimilating people from all over the world are comming in .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast