Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Until...

Mcamnasty...until most people accept the agenda that is being put forth of a one world government by wealthy elite it wont' get any better and will get much worse. If there was an islamic terror threat..why are the borders not locked down? Why is our government not only allowing muslims to come in here...but shipping them in? How do you sort out the terrorists from the regulars? What's the deal with all that buddy buddy stuff with S. Arabia? Don t you wonder that we attacked Iraq when there were whispers about Saddam planning to start using the euro instead of the federal reserve note? Now all of the sudden they are talking the same game about Iran..wmd's ...danger , threat..etc..but Ahamadinijad also mentioned the he wanted to deal with euros instead of dollars. Iran is opening it's own Oil Bourse. Don t you see any connections? We did run oil pipes from the Caspian sea through Afghanistan after/during that war. Connect the dots.

MW
    Lynne wrote:

I've been thinking about this and I guess I really don't know at this point. I love Hunter but Huckabee is not one I would trust.
    I don't trust him either, but I do trust Duncan Hunter. I don't think he would agree to run as Huckabee's VP unless he received some guarantees.

I strongly disagree with those calling Hunter a Hypocrite. He found himself in the same position as us and probably did what he thought was best in an attempt to derail McCain. His options, just like ours, are very limited at this point.

The reality of the situation is there will be no Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo, Ron Paul, or Mitt Romney as President. It's unfortunate, but it's a fact. For the record, supporting Huckabee is not an option for me unless Hunter were to be his VP selection.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Libertarian...

I fear obama will get the democrat nomination..if it's mccain and obama , I'll vote for the libertarian guy.

Let's all work together to get our boards and the ALIPAC operations focused on Congressional campaigns and state laws.

On the topic of the Presidential races, we would like to keep the focus on the negative information coming out about McClintObama.

Has everyone read the homepage article about how Soros and Kerry are giving McCain money?

Did everyone see the video of Obama's office worker with the foreign flag with Che Guevara on it?

We have to do all we can to expose McClintObama to prepare Americans for what may come next.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

soros

Soros is in that Carlyle group that was founded by George Bush Sr. These guys have one party..they have the New World Order Party.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123