Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This country is so splintered :(

You've got the blacks, the whites, the libs, the cons, the neo-cons, the libertarians, the Latinos now, the southern white males, the east coast libs, the blue collar males, religious cons, moderate cons, the rich, the poor, the middle class, the working class. etc.

It just goes on and on and the media just hammers on it all day long -- which candidate will get what vote.

I'm not even sure this country can vote in a president at all. We are all so divided now. What candidate could even attempt to make all these different groups happy?

How did this happen? I don't even know where I fit in anymore -- I don't even recognize my own country.

Blame it on diversity...the whole "multi-culturalism ideal. It sucks, it doesn't work, and it divides people and causes culture clashes. The gap between the reality of the human existence and the idealistic fantasies of the American government is enormous.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Its called Balkinization

It is the end result of the lib symp policies of diversity
    and multi culturism

If you study history this is how it usually ends up and it is
    rarely a good thing

A very good example is the clash right now between
    English and Spanish

This is just one item that will wreak a nation

United we stand, divided we fall, at the present pace, it won't be long.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Country wont last another 10 years.

What is wrong with celebrating commonalities and unity?

"E Pluribus Unum" (trans. 'Out of Many, One')
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so sick and tired of every news station reporting how many black men voted for who, how many white women voted for Clinton, how many poor, how many upper elite. It is SICKENING!!!

The media is destroying our country, they have too much control and they can say and can influence so many 'uneducated' people who do not know what is happening in their own back yards.

I actually got disgusted last night watching the coverage.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Dont' buy into what the media is saying. They are creating their own classes of people to divide everyone and keep us confused.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

You've got the blacks, the whites, the libs, the cons, the neo-cons, the libertarians, the Latinos now, the southern white males, the east coast libs, the blue collar males, religious cons, moderate cons, the rich, the poor, the middle class, the working class. etc.
    If we keep our eye on the ball and don't allow ourselves to be distracted by the divisions that are defined and magnified by the MEDIA, we will be OK.

I am not going to be made to feel guilty about my race, gender or religion. I am not going to vote for a candidate based on that criteria either.

I want a a President that cares about this country, not the UN and brining the rest of the world out of poverty at my expense and that of my children and grandchildren.

I want the laws of my country enforced.

I want the elections to be free of fraud.

I want a President that can lead, not "merge".

I want a President that has moral integrity.

I want a President that will admit that my country is being taken over and the rule of law is being destroyed by illegal immigrants that are manipulating our political and legal system for other countries profits. China, India, Mexico to name a few.

I want a President that will halt the spending of my tax dollars on other country's citizens.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It offends me whenever after a debate, a primary, or whatever, the news media "ANALYSISES" and "INTERPRETES" the results for 'poor stupid us' as though we haven't the intelligence to reach our own conclusions.
    Their analysis and interpretations are bias and slanted and intended to influence voters. I change channels whenever the political analysists come on.......television is all about the ratings.

"Evil unchecked grows. Evil tolerated poisons the whole system."
    Jawaharlal Nehru
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast