Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

they've always done that, they just don't realize that we the people have changed.
    as to this country not lasting another ten years.
    The global corporatisst who are pushing the north American union will of course be delighted to hear this.
    you see, when the citizens of this country are so disgusted and so demoralized with the US that they no longer even care, then it will be so much easier to dissolve it, and we can all be serfs in one global economy together.
    the US ( that currently exists) isn't worth fighting for, but our freedom and quality of life is and
    that is what motivates me.'
    Banned

LuvMyCountry,

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Country wont last another 10 years.
    Yep.

By the time 2040 or 2050 rolls around the United States (as we know it now and growing up) will be probably a memory. Something we can tell our children and grandchildren about but not something to pass on to them. The "Old America" is long dead an the remnant that we love is being rapidly given away to aliens.

One of the key things I've learned, while following the current immigration debacle, is the absolute brokenness and disunity within this country. For too long our politicians and media pundits have been contented to think of America as if it was just another political power player or consumer economy in need of service while intentionally ignoring and contributing to the demise of its very soul (both ethnic and cultural). For their efforts they will reap upon their own heads (and unfortunately for ours too) the whirlwind.

If I can't have my country back then I will make damn sure that my children understand who gave it away and why.

Addendum:

Also, there's a powerful lesson to be had here. As our country became more prosperous too much of its citizenry were to contented to mire in the "bread and circus" of cheap entertainment while irresponsibly ignoring the management of their government and country.

There are many semi-ignorant Americans who are concerned about the border (and the immigration crisis) but are so uninformed as to allow themselves to become brainwashed and support open borders advocates like Giuliani, McCain, and Huckabee.

And while I do provisionally support (and will vote in the primary) for Romney I do not believe that he is willing to fix the problem. There are powerful forces aligned against us in our quest to save America, it would take someone with extraordinary courage and intellectual conviction to wade through that spiritual morass in order to fix the problem. I doubt Romney has either the courage or the intellectual conviction but he tentatively has my support nonetheless.

Look at last years progress on this issue of illegal immigration.

We cant be so negative, we need to press on, educate the public.

If hope was lost - the amnesty bill and dream bill would not have been defeated in 2007.

Keep up hope, if you get the urge just to be sad,

post links to alipac, numbersusa , and fairus on different websites, or print out a one pager to put on bulletin boards - get the word out.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Look at last years progress on this issue of illegal immigration.

We cant be so negative, we need to press on, educate the public.

If hope was lost - the amnesty bill and dream bill would not have been defeated in 2007.

Keep up hope, if you get the urge just to be sad,

post links to alipac, numbersusa , and fairus on different websites, or print out a one pager to put on bulletin boards - get the word out.
    There are two issues at stake.

(1) Stopping Congress from legislatively giving away our country

(2) Actually closing the border and controlling American immigration

From my vantage point this movement has been (for the moment) successful in accomplishing (1) while not even coming close to accomplishing the more important (2).

As long as the illegals keep coming and growing in number (dropping anchor babies and bringing in more of their foreign relatives illegally) we will lose. Stopping legislation is one thing but stopping the "madness" is something else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12