Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A couple of ideas to ponder on.

First Idea-Talk Radio

What if we were to put together a list here on Alipac of the MAIN talk radio shows, the times they are on, and their phone numbers. We could then start a phone in Campaign allowing us to get OUR VOICE out. The page could be shared with other like minded groups....Along these same lines, think we should try to organize a letter to the editors program with the same idea of getting our side out.

Second Idea-Church Collection Plate Boycott

Catholic Church, Episcapal Church and others have opted to side with the illegal aliens...BUT, not all their parishioners agree with their stand. What if we could come up with a boycott wherein those who disagree with the Church would put a letter in the collection plate stating such, and take the money they would normally donate to the church, and donate it to organizations and PAC's that are against Amnesty and Guest Worker programs? The note could be simple...my donations will resume when you stop aiding and abetting criminals.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Both ideas are excellent and I would love to see a list of stations I can call. I have nothing but free time right now since I walked off my job the other week because of the illegal immigration problem.

I think everyone should have an American (antenna) flag flying on their car. Can you imagine a sea of flags on the interstate. If we could get talk radio to get the word out across the nation, this would make a huge impact I think!

Great ideas y'all....

Ready for that station lineup.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

jlo
    We have a talk radio jockey here in Denver, Peter Boyles, who has been covering the illegal immegration issue for the last year or so. He is on KHOW from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. monday through friday. The radio station main line is 303-713-8000. The studio line is 303-713-8255.