Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    All you said is good except this one. Enough lives and families are destroyed by alcohol, we don't need more drugs like it legalized.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I agree with you 100% on that Judy. My point being, was to show where the train went off the rails, and how far back up the mountain it must be pulled to right it again.

If folks don't understand the base principles, they know not how to correct it. Nor do they understand what they do.

The things listed as mandatory spending are things that government in their not so infinite wisdom took upon themselves to be responsible for. It's just that they aren't using their pockets to do it. They use yours, mine and everybody elses which I know you are aware of, so I do not mean to be rhetorical.

This reduces the population to the level of despotism, as the government gains control over both, they, that they provide for, and they, that they steal from under the "color of law". And since most of these mandatory spending bills are counter to the Constitution, and do not square with it, they cannot in good conscience nor application be considered legal and binding. That is, unless you subscribe to the revisionist ideology that promoted these acts, and unConstitutional Laws.

This could set a great precidence if the people only exercised their Rights to redress the grievences and to put these to the real test in the an unbiased Supreme Court, unlike the stacked court that FDR used to shove this bs down the throats of the American people 80 years ago. Following this, the court would have to do more than to say, even though it may be unConstitutional, it shouldn't change because it would upset the applecart too much. It would take some real courage to stand up for what is right, as opposed to bending under to the weight of what is wrong.

At least a time will come when all good men will realize that while they did nothing, evil flourished. Then they will clean house. And I hope it starts with the 2010 elections. I remain hopeful, but I also understand the defects of man, and how they are more likely to suffer as long as it is sufferable. When enough people are really trodden upon, then there will be change. That's the way history has always played out, and I see no reason to think it doesn't apply today.

Re: CPAC Betrays America on Immigration by Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Immigration: The Defining Issue for the Republican Party
    Wilson BC
    Sponsored by American Council for Immigration Reform (1.5 hours)
    Who is the American Council for Immigration Reform?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: CPAC Betrays America on Immigration by Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Who is the American Council for Immigration Reform?
    A pro-enforcement group. Here is their website:

http://www.ancir.org/

If you have the chance, also watch this interesting 5-minute interview of Mark Krikorian at CPAC:

http://www.gawkk.com/tara-wall-intervie ... ac/discuss
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    All you said is good except this one. Enough lives and families are destroyed by alcohol, we don't need more drugs like it legalized.
    I know it's controversial, but take a moment and review this video and website to understand why we must legalize/regulate/tax this trade and require that it is 100% controlled by US citizens.

http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php?name=Content&pid=28

www.leap.cc

We've destroyed far more lives with the War on Drugs than the use of the drugs themselves. We have 800,000 Americans in prison for non-violent drug charges. We've arrested 31 million Americans in the War on Drugs during the past 20 years. We've framed them to prosecute them, we've entrapped them to arrest them, and yes, we've invaded their homes and murdered them. The crimes against Americans committed in the name of the War on Drugs so far exceeds what drug users do to anyone else is infinite. We've allowed an illegal trade to flourish unimpeded, enrich foreign cartels beyond our calculators digits to compute it. We've allow these criminals to buy governments, including our own.

We have to legalize the drug trade, put Americans in charge of it, from growing to processing to manufacture to distribution and sale under a civil code of regulations where the quality and mix. quantity sold and age of person to purchase is regulated. A portion of the taxes need to be set aside to cover the cost of regulation which will be small, the cost of educating the public about the risk and consequences of use and free rehabilitation for anyone who wants or needs it, all paid for with the taxes paid by the drug users. We save $70 billion a year in drug enforcement costs and make $70 billion in tax revenues on a trade that if legalized is crime free and contained to professional stores, not on streets, alleyways, parks, schools and neighborhoods with gun-toting machete-waving illegal aliens scarying the life out of our people and sending over $200 billion a year of our money supply out of the country.

It's a complex issue that needs a simple rational solution and the War on Drugs is neither. Take a look at the video and some of the facts they share. The website is Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, an organization of LEO's who have worked the War on Drugs and know first-hand the immorality and irrationality of it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    I agree with you 100% on that Judy. My point being, was to show where the train went off the rails, and how far back up the mountain it must be pulled to right it again.

If folks don't understand the base principles, they know not how to correct it. Nor do they understand what they do.

The things listed as mandatory spending are things that government in their not so infinite wisdom took upon themselves to be responsible for. It's just that they aren't using their pockets to do it. They use yours, mine and everybody elses which I know you are aware of, so I do not mean to be rhetorical.

This reduces the population to the level of despotism, as the government gains control over both, they, that they provide for, and they, that they steal from under the "color of law". And since most of these mandatory spending bills are counter to the Constitution, and do not square with it, they cannot in good conscience nor application be considered legal and binding. That is, unless you subscribe to the revisionist ideology that promoted these acts, and unConstitutional Laws.

This could set a great precidence if the people only exercised their Rights to redress the grievences and to put these to the real test in the an unbiased Supreme Court, unlike the stacked court that FDR used to shove this bs down the throats of the American people 80 years ago. Following this, the court would have to do more than to say, even though it may be unConstitutional, it shouldn't change because it would upset the applecart too much. It would take some real courage to stand up for what is right, as opposed to bending under to the weight of what is wrong.

At least a time will come when all good men will realize that while they did nothing, evil flourished. Then they will clean house. And I hope it starts with the 2010 elections. I remain hopeful, but I also understand the defects of man, and how they are more likely to suffer as long as it is sufferable. When enough people are really trodden upon, then there will be change. That's the way history has always played out, and I see no reason to think it doesn't apply today.
    Oh yes, I totally agree. And I think we're reaching the point where most people see that by not taking time to care about the lost job or lost business of someone else, that what goes around comes around so maybe it's time to care about everyone's job because the next one to go might be your own.

It's not in the general welfare of the United States to allow people to come in while we ship jobs out and technology reduces the number of workers needed to begin with. Overpopulation and underemployment is what grows poverty which grows unsustainability which grows the needs which grows the programs which grows the entitlements which grows the spending which grows the taxes which runs our employers out of the country and round and round we go in a downward spiral til we hit rock bottom, which is where we are today. We'll dig a little further through the mud and rocks and finally the whole country will unite behind a plan to save our country.

I have enormous confidence in the American People. The only time you can fool an American is when we're not paying attention. Well, we're paying attention now.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't forget illegals are costing us $346 billion a year at the federal level imagine if you added the cost for every state
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Don't forget illegals are costing us $346 billion a year at the federal level imagine if you added the cost for every state
    Oh my God, yes, in education, medical care and incarcerations alone, they're bankrupting the states. These people have to go home!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123