Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Worry About Hitlery??

Why are you worrying about Hitlery when you have McPain/Huckleberry in our own camp? Guilani??? Romney?? RINOS ! Ron Paul has has gained more votes than Guilini or Thompson! I have heard rumblings of McPain/Huckleberry ticket. It's absolutely perfect for the New World Order. They get to continue their war for profit, and they get their amnesty. The only GOP candidate that has a ghost of a chance to beat the democrats is Ron Paul because of his anti war stance and the GOP has rejected him. God knows why, I sure don't get it. If Hitlery loses the dem nomination, we get a muslim who will take us right into Darfur. We really need that . The GOP will not win with the RINO candidates who are the front runners. I submit Hitlery will get the Dem nomination and she will choose Obama as a running mate. He will be right in line to get the Presidency after 8 years of Hitlery. The GOP will be a dead party for at least 20 years. Thanks GOP for sabatoging our own party.

April
    The is an organized effort in the process of elimination. Hillary now, others to follow. Also posting the below message from W.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Sometimes it is best for us to fry one fish at a time. That does not mean the other fish won't be fried later.

W

I do the typo thing all the time SOSAD!!!
    Tat gers fer me two!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I do the typo thing all the time SOSAD!!!
    Tat gers fer me two!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    "No woman is illegal," Hillary? If a woman from another country sneaks into the U.S. without proper documents, SHE IS ILLEGAL, PERIOD!
    If this crazy woman gets elected, then I will know that there are morons and dummies who don't bother to check out their candidate. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Contact list.....Talk Radio, Main stream Media

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761

Fox news list:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-69260.html

Talk radio contact list:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

My mother says she CANNOT stand EITHER Hillary OR her husband Bill Clinton. She said that if THEY EVER end up in the WHITE House AGAIN, it would be an UNPRECENDENTED and UNMITIGATED DISASTER for the WHOLE country AND the REST of the WORLD!

[quote="Bulldogger"]I am a little tired but managed to write a somewhat coherant message along with the artricals to these radio talk shows.I will be back later to help out.

[quote]

After the American people voiced their strong opposition to the amnesty plan raised in the Senate in June 2007 Hillary Clinton still doesn’t get it, or maybe she does. It is very clear that Hillary Clinton is not only courting the Hispanic vote but she is also going after the illegal alien vote. With recent comments such as “No Woman is illegalâ€
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

April
    Thanks for all your AWESOME efforts today Patriots!!! WE are making a difference!!!

And thanks for posting all the links...your alright!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast