Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Great Job Patriots!!!! We are unstoppable!!!

Just a question....Has anyone heard how "JAK" is doing, have been thinking of her the last couple of days, and saying my prayers for her, hope all is going well, we miss her.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I see...

I see that my post was completely ignored. I would rather have Hitlery than a muslim for president.. you can probably count on a democrat. I only hope Ron Paul will run as an independent.

Re: I see...

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    I see that my post was completely ignored. I would rather have Hitlery than a muslim for president.. you can probably count on a democrat. I only hope Ron Paul will run as an independent.
    Sorry "theclassics's" we are not using this thread anymore we are on a new one, not really ignoreing you

Actually none of the Demacrates would be good for us, nor McCain or Huckabee so we have to work on keeping them out of the big white house in DC

BTW...Welcome to alipac!!

..................."RED ALERT" JAN. 16TH...........................
    HELP US WITH..."LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN"

Instructions and information at link below!!
    Please read the special notice so you will understand the strategy behind this campaign
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=586834
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456