Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Idea

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crazy Idea

I have been toying around with this idea for a while, and now I'm strongly considering actually doing it.

I've mentioned before that I know of a local "job pool" where illegal immigrants line up each day seeking work. All kinds of contractors drive down this mile and a half stretch of road picking up undocumented workers for jobs like building houses.

Since I have a video camera and a little bit of free time, I thought it might be a good idea to swing by this job pool (it's right around the corner from me) and interview some of these employers. I want to hear what these contractors have to say about illegal immigration.

Here's some potential questions I have considered asking:

Do you think it is possible for illegal immigrants to bring diseases into the country?
    Do you think it is possible for unregulated immigration to pose a threat to national security?
    Do you think immigrants should respect our laws, or are they just for natural born citizens?
    Do you think that hiring and employing undocumented workers increases the possibility of future illegal immigration?
    If all of our illegal immigrants were given citizenship and thefore eligible for fair wages, who would you hire?
    Are you aware that 1,100 people across the country were arrested last Wednesday for employing illegal immigrants?

But... if I decide not to question these guys, I can at least make them feel uncomfortable by videotaping them and recording their license plate numbers. Anyone have any ideas for me?

You have good questions...but are you sure it would be safe for you to do this?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    You have good questions...but are you sure it would be safe for you to do this?
    I am not sure that it WOULD be safe, but I am sure that it SHOULD be safe. Perhaps I will need some backup...

Don't be surprized when they tell you to get off the property and call police on you. It's the easiest way to avoid the questions and being video taped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Don't be surprized when they tell you to get off the property and call police on you. It's the easiest way to avoid the questions and being video taped.
    The contractors don't own the property. It's mostly city property, sidewalks. The contractors show up in trucks to pick up workers. It's pretty much a meeting spot in a part of town with a very high population of hispanics. The only people who could tell me to leave would be the police. And I would have them on tape harassing me for some legal loophole (disrupting business?) while completely ignoring a mile and a half of illegal immigrants loitering on public property.

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    I am not sure that it WOULD be safe, but I am sure that it SHOULD be safe. Perhaps I will need some backup...
    Backup??? Sounds like a great idea. Do you need backup?

I think I might do this at the Home Depot down the road from my house!!

Quote Originally Posted by untchable
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Backup??? Sounds like a great idea. Do you need backup?

I think I might do this at the Home Depot down the road from my house!!
    I am planning a test run first. I'll scope things out and see if I need backup. I'll bring the digital camera and get some good pics to share with everyone here at ALIPAC.

Dear Badthing, I hope you have a good hard stare and some good pschological warfare tatics to use on these illegals when you go to take their pics, I am sorry I can't tell you what you really need to take with you as I got into a little trouble on here for advocating violence,which was not my intention, I was advocating self protection strongly, anyway be very careful buddy, someone took a vidio cam to film some of these illegal marchers and also to do a little protest of their own about illegals marching in our streets and he got his camera stolen and landed in the hospital for his trouble courtesy of these good law abiding illegal immigrants! I advise you strongly to take a few of your buddies with you just to be on the safe side ok partner?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hi Badthingsman: they cannot do anything to you if you are on public property. My suggestion is to video tape them from your car, getting plate numbers etc. However, to approach them may be dangerous. Just to get them scared you are taping them would be worth the trip.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Dear Badthing, I hope you have a good hard stare and some good pschological warfare tatics to use on these illegals when you go to take their pics, I am sorry I can't tell you what you really need to take with you as I got into a little trouble on here for advocating violence,which was not my intention, I was advocating self protection strongly, anyway be very careful buddy, someone took a vidio cam to film some of these illegal marchers and also to do a little protest of their own about illegals marching in our streets and he got his camera stolen and landed in the hospital for his trouble courtesy of these good law abiding illegal immigrants! I advise you strongly to take a few of your buddies with you just to be on the safe side ok partner?
    I know exactly what you mean, and I agree with speaking your thoughts on self defense without concern for political correctness.

You are right that I need to be aware of my safety in those situations. I highly suspect that there is some type of mob/gang involved in the whole mess. If there's illegal activity, there's someone making money from it. It's not just businesses increasing profits and illegal aliens getting a tax break. I believe it's probably similar to a drug cartel. If someone is making money off of the situation, this someone is probably also willing to resort to violent means to secure that the business is not interrupted.

I came to this conclusion last Friday when I drove by to snap some pictures of these "undocumented workers". The first group I passed waved at me thinking I was looking to pick up people for work. Driving further down the street (maybe 2 minutes later) I saw the next group scatter like roaches as I approached. I suspect they are communicating and that someone is watching out for them.

I will make sure to bring more protection next time I venture out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast