Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Idea

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Hi Badthingsman: they cannot do anything to you if you are on public property. My suggestion is to video tape them from your car, getting plate numbers etc. However, to approach them may be dangerous. Just to get them scared you are taping them would be worth the trip.
    I have found it is rather difficult to get decent pictures from a moving vehicle, but I am satisfied with my progress so far. Pictures are coming soon!!

hey Badthingsman, just park across the street, if they start coming just drive off. It might take them a few minutes to figure it out and you may get a few on tape
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Be careful!!!

We have a place here like that. They call it the "catch out corner". Hundreds of them line up daily to catch out for day labor. The city of Marietta outlawed this practice in 1998. They posted signs stating that if you are caught picking up these guys you will face a $500 fine. To this day, they stand on these corner, blatently disregarding the signs. To get to the point, we had a citizen do just what you are talking about doing. He video taped hundreds of them "catching out". But this guy went a step further, He called the local police, they came to the scene. He was told that they couldn't do anything, so he then called immigration. An immigration officer did come out, but he told the guy that he doesn't have the time for this. He is spending to much time and resources going after the larger companies for hiring illegals. I live in Georgia and Sonny's bill didn't scare them one bit, today I rode by, they are still waiting on the corner like they own it. Maybe you can at least get through to a few contractors, but you can forget getting through to the Mexicans. I do however wish you all of the luck in the world!

Though I tend to propagate action, please let me caution you: Placing yourself in a precarious situation where you could be harmed is somewhat foolish and can be viewed as a serious miscalculation of the situation at hand.

As for myself, I have downloaded flyers which state things in both English and Spanish: "Warning! Warning! Warning! (Cuidado de Cuidado de Cuidado) This worksite is being monitored" The flyer is complete with a warning that illegal aliens will be reported, and the nearest ICE phone number is on the flyer. These are taken and, late at night, plastered onto street light poles, generators at construction sites and slipped into the windshield wipers of vehicles. Blatant activism to the highest degree! And you know what? The numbers of workers where I've placed these has dropped DRAMATICALLY over the past week!!!

But... there are consequences for every type of activism. Unless you've obtained permits and paid fees in many cases, any time you do like I have done is even considered illegal in most locales!! The risk is the price one pays when you are classified as a radical hate fringe racist monster even though you are RIGHT!

I would recommend that you try things like this before you place yourself visibly before a crowd who could then target you later - that is if things don't get out of hand while you are there!!

In this day and age, even writing a letter to the editor which gets published can make you a real target if the newspaper prints your name at the bottom. And considering many newspapers call you to verify your identity before publishing something you wrote, you need to take proper steps to protect yourself and your family from being targeted. If you do the newspaper activism thing, consider heavily adopting a "pen name" and answering to that name if your phone rings.

No matter what you do - if you are on the side of those who respect our laws and are against illegal immigration (invasion?), you ARE going to be criminalized at every turn. Get used to it. So don't trespass, threaten, verbally harass or slander. This type of activity will only work against the positives of what we are trying to portray.

Thanks and good luck!!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I totally agree with what Kurt is saying. You need to do it in a manner that keeps you safe. It's to bad we even need to worry about safety. It's ironic that we can't voice our opinions without worrying about safety, but they can march down our streets by the thousands, without a care in the world! I'm not a racist at all, but that's what I have been deemed, just because I think our laws should be upheld. Go figure!!

this is not the same America we once knew, you always have to use common sense and logic to keep you out of harms way if at all possible. I think it is always wise to use extreme caution and live to fight another day, rather then being a dead hero. I think we are going to have big trouble here as they do in Mexico with the big drug cartels, why not after all we have most of their people here! I am not saying that all hispanics are drug crazy and violent, they are not, but we are seeing a large rise in gang activity very violent gangs like MS13 they have no respect for life not even their own.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12