Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Totally agree, Chexfive, illegal immigration is only a small cog in the goal of a global world of enslavement. We essentially are barking up the wrong tree. In order for us to route out all illegals, we would have to get those who write our laws and those who issue our dollars to revolt against the Rothchilds. This includes Dickey Chaney, the most corrupt man in this nation, although GWB runs a close second. If we could do that, illegal immigration would be solved by these heros who would revolt against globalism overnight.

What it boils down to is that no one in office wants to stand up to those powers for fear of loosing their life, as in the case of JFK, who tried to get rid of the 'federal' Reserve. Oswald did it my ass! Sirhan Sirhan did it my ass! Even after warning this nation in 1962 about the secret societies seeking to destroy our republic, JFK knew the risks and he took them to try and save this nation from what we are now having to deal with..and he and his brother lost, God bless their souls for trying.

Freedom is never free. It's too bad Teddy has succumbed to gloablism. JFK Jr's crash was an accident..hmm..

Dick Cheney is in the postion to lead the charge in a revolt against this Rothchild cancer and become a real hero, but he won't do it because he's a chicken s---, and he shouldn't be where he is. He's a traitor to this country and to himself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Rockfish, this is the first I had heard about JFK trying to get rid of the Federal Reserve. Do you know of any articles that talk about it I can read?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Thank you Rockfish. I know many have felt that JFK was not simply assasinated by some local nutty, but my other question would be, how did they get Oswald in the mix of it all? Was he really sporting the idea, the CIA/FBI found out and used that?

I am not at all a conspiracy theorist, but we have long known about the far reaching tentacles of the CIA and other agenices which have severely misused their powers to shape and run things in the manner which suits some "others" best.

I OFTEN wonder will it be activists such as ourselves next, being the target of subversive tactics to attempt to silence us all?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Not to say that JFK was an angel, but these executive orders, which can be implemented at any time where drawn up by him. I got this and more in an e-mail. I can only hope he was under duress when he did this:

Executive Orders you should know about:
    "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - James Madison (1751-1836), 4th U.S. President and author of the U.S. Constitution

President John F. Kennedy's Executive Orders:

These Executive Orders have been on record for over 40 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
    allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
    allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
    allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
    allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
    allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
    allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
    allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
    designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003
    allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004
    allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
    allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049
    assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
    specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

The email included executive orders drawn up by all other following Presidents.

AE

Wonder if that was mainly due to the Cold War? I know there is so much more out there we either have heard rumors of, or do not even know about.

Folks, I have just returned from a trip to Brussels and I'm really shocked. Virtually almost all city districts I visited (with exception of tourists one) are inhabited by Moroccans and Algerians. There is no 'diversity' in that at all. They are almost perfectly homogeneous.

One of the first things I saw there was a street brawl with a fist fight (hopefully no weapons involved).

I took carefully some photos ...

AE

Can you download and share some of those here at ALIPAC? This would be good, let Americans see that this is not just us here, that there is a whole bigger picture on this issue of illegal immigration/mass immigration and what it has done to American and European cities.

Thanks for all you guys posts and links, some interesting reading and great information. Hey, We need to band with all groups and nations reguarding these matters, we are not alone and neither are you guys from other countries. We know you guys are proud of your heritage and country as well. The problem is while the majority of people of these countries such as ours are very good and respectful our governments are representing us in a way that makes the people look like dung and mean, when all we want is the will of the citizens imposed and the laws put on by the people are enforced and we want the crooks in government in jail. The global powers and national politicians are going over the citizens heads making deals without our permission and being traitors. Orginizing together could do us all some good!

Part of another thread I posteed a week or so ago, thought it might help here. Why? Because I'm mad as hell and its good to see people that know what the hell is going on in the real world!

We don't exist for the sole purose of the corporations profits, while we go back home after 12 hours we don't simply plug into an outlet and recharge, we do that by spending time with our loved ones and family members and believe it or not without a just income we can't have special moments with our families like birthday parties or pay for our kids to be involved in sporting activities and the like, we are being sucked completely dry by the global agenda.

Everywhere in the world where there is massive immigration whether it be legal or illegal the economies are in financial ruin. Why, while the politicians claim that "immigration doesn't drive down wages" we know its a lie and we see reports on the main stream media about it, of course those reports don't report the real effects on wages. The wages are down alot more than they claim as many of us are now paid less than we made 30 years ago and 50% of what we earned just 7 or 8 years ago except now, we have 30 years experience to boot! I made more when I was 20 years old with hardly any experience than I do now with thirty. There are just to many coincidences going on with some many places in financial ruin and it all seems to be on the same timeline as this massive immigration and global agenda. We even heard this week on CNN, they are recommending people start looking to go overseas to get a good job. In essence thats how they sell the global warming issue, keep moving people all around the world and states so they won't know the climate is not changing because they keep moving every 15 years to a new area with a new climate. People that have been in the same area all their lives (30, 40 or 60 years) will tell you, the climate and weather hasn't changed one bit, its all a hoax!

Make no mistake the global agenda is responsible for illegal immigration, which in turned drove down wages (which the globalist knew it would), which in turn caused the housing bubble (which they knew that also), which in turn has caused the very chaos in the world that we now know. And we hear the globalist say all this is good for the world and prosperous for the people while everything people have worked for is demolished. Not just Americans, its happening in Europe and all over the world, if this is so good for the world where is all the goodness going? If you strip the wealth of billions of people then surely the billions on the other side of that equasion should be doing very well shouldn't they? Yes they should so why aren't they? Because its all bogus and junk rhetoric to get people feeling all fluffy like they're actually doing good for the world when in reality they aren't. All the global agenda is doing is stealing the money from the middleclasses all over the world while they tell us the poor of the world is being brought up to our standards when its a total lie, if they were bringing up the rest of the world then we wouldn't be being stripped of all our financial assets and net worth, the up and coming class would be gaining and therfore we would be gaining even more as the assets we hvae would be more attainable and therefore in higher demand and therefore the middleclass assets would be worth more not less. They have the gall to tell us they are bringing the poor class up to our standards and then keep the lower class wages low, that never brings a class of people up, that only drags the middleclass down as their wages are also brought down. So when we hear these elits talk about abolishing poverty, unless you bring the wages up out of poverty all your going to do is make even more poor people, not less. So basically what we have is the assets of the middleclass are downgraded in value, then the rich can then buy up the property for really cheap, they're the only ones that have any money. The poor poverty strickin people making $8 an hour can't buy the downgraded assets, they still don't make enough money. As a result you get total economic collapse and ruin while the rich get to go on a huge shopping spree to buy three times more assets than they could have done previously and at the same time those rich guys get to hire alot of workers and make three times more on their labor as well. So, all this horseshit about making the world a better place is just that, BS.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Thanks for the compliment, Chexfive.

AE, problem here is that I cannot append them to my posts so I will need to open some photobucket account to be able to link to them here ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast