Thread: Credit cards

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Credit cards

I have a Bank of Mexico (formerly Bank of America) credit card I would like to ditch (and tell them why! ), but is there a list of acceptable ones? I don't want to go from the frying pan into the fire with another pro-illegal entity.

Re: Credit cards

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I have a Bank of Mexico (formerly Bank of America) credit card I would like to ditch (and tell them why! ), but is there a list of acceptable ones? I don't want to go from the frying pan into the fire with another pro-illegal entity.

The better thing to do is not to use it.. assuming its no annual fee.. so it will cost them some money to keep your account active..

not sure which are ok..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Sam, there is a 'Bank and Banking' forum on here if you look under headings in discussion groups. There is a lot of info out there.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Sam, there is a 'Bank and Banking' forum on here if you look under headings in discussion groups. There is a lot of info out there.
    Good grief, do I feel stupid! On many things I will try to find the info without cluttering up the board with another thread. I did a search on "credit card" and got a lot of posts that wasn't what I was looking for, so I went ahead and started a thread. Never expected a whole forum on the topic but if I had just looked down the list I would have seen it!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov

The better thing to do is not to use it.. assuming its no annual fee.. so it will cost them some money to keep your account active..

not sure which are ok..
    That is an alternative. I don't use it much anyway. It is a low limit one I used for online purchases only.

I just switched to IBC. They are on the list of banks who do NOT pander to illegals!

It is a low limit one I used for online purchases only.
    You should look into debit cards if you haven't done so already. I get mine through my bank, it's a Visa w/ no fees, no interest, doesn't cost me a thing.. great for using online
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherJohn
    It is a low limit one I used for online purchases only.
    You should look into debit cards if you haven't done so already. I get mine through my bank, it's a Visa w/ no fees, no interest, doesn't cost me a thing.. great for using online
    Not the way I see it. I haven't paid a fee or interest on a credit card for a decade. I thought they gave up the ol' $20 annual nuissance fee idea and just want to reap money from interest - which I never pay because I just pay them off every month. Debit cards take money right out of your account. I prefer to have a buffer against fraudulent charges, so I like credit cards.