Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hi Legal US Citizen,
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Coto, something that we have yet to hear from any of them is that there are more Americans being killed everyday, right here on U.S. soil by illegal aliens than the number of Americans being killed in Iraq on a daily basis.

Is this true? I believe that I've read this more than twice now. If this is true, this fact needs to be put on the front lines of this battle.
    I spent some time on Brenda's website, unable to find these specific statistics; I'll email her and bring her reply back here. There may be another website that I don't know of, that specifically tracks the illegals' victim count. The Immigration Counter website shows over 300,000 incarcerated for various crimes, over 600,000 fugitives. Just looking over those 2 figures, the death count here in the US must be exponentially greater than the casualty count from Iraq.

The strong arm of the illegals - the MS-13 street gang, is believed to be over 15,000 strong - they are a killing machine they exist to commit murders. Victims of the MS-13 probably outnumber the Iraq casualty count by a wide margin.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Any word on this crime yet? Whether the gentlemen Trujillo was an illegal? I only saw this on CNN.

Hit-and-run driver hits stroller; mom, 2 kids killed

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- A hit-and-run driver struck a couple crossing a street with a stroller, killing a woman and her two young children and injuring the youngsters' father, police said.

Two men were arrested early Saturday.

Wreckage from the stroller was strewn across the busy intersection Friday night in the popular LoDo district of restaurants, clubs, stores and sports venues.

"I went down there and it was a well-lit street," said police spokesman Sonny Jackson. "There was no excuse for it. It is one of the most horrific accidents we've had."

The father was in stable condition Saturday at Denver Health Medical Center.

The license plate of the red pickup was knocked off in the crash, leading police to the vehicle's owner and to the arrests in neighboring Westminster, authorities said.

The parents were walking with their 4-year-old and 2-year-old children, crossing lawfully at a lighted intersection, Jackson said.

He said police didn't know how fast the truck was going, but witness Alice Maynard told the Rocky Mountain News it appeared to be going about 50 mph.

"It was really fast, and it hit this family and didn't even stop and didn't even slow down," Maynard told KUSA-TV.

Lawrence Trujillo, 36, was arrested on three counts of investigation of vehicular homicide, as well as leaving the scene of an accident and resisting arrest, police said. Eric Phil Snell, 35, was arrested on three counts of investigation of accessory to a crime.

Jail officials said they didn't know whether the suspects had lawyers.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Find this article at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/11/stroll ... index.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi fedupinwaukegan,
    I checked 6 different Denver news websites, which repeated the story you posted. So far no word on the perp's nationality. The crime does fit the pattern of vehicular homicides perpetrated by "decent, hardworking," illegal scumbags.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

It's ironic to me that today we are talking about crime. Although my problem is nothing compared to that of these poor innocent victims, the police just left our house.

We have two houses which have clearly appeared to have a revolving door of illegal living in them across the street from us. We've lived here for five years and never any crime. The apparent illegals moved in approximately eight months ago...but it is a revolving door of them. New ones coming in and old ones going out.

Well, a few days ago I came home and something didn't seem right with our front door. It appeared to me that someone had used a tool of some sort to try to break in. There is a dead bolt too. Apparently they gave up. Last night my neighbor called to say that someone tried to break into her house. I described what I had discovered with our door and she said, it was "the same" with her door. Same place, same description of a tool.

The police just left, and we filled out a report. When the police officer saw our door, he thought it was an attempt, but when we went next door to the neighbor's and he saw her door ........he began responding in a much more serious way. As we were walking back I advised him of the two houses seeming to house many illegals. Well, guess what....he knew more about them than I did !! He knew all about it.

He said to expect a noticable increase of police presence on our street.

Let's hope for the best.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Legal US Citizen,

You need to take some serious crime prevention physical security precautions. hell, you need to pack up and move to...... hmmm.
    you need to move to......

You need to pack up and move to.........

DAMN! I don't know where to tell you to move to; hell I just got back from Utah (a long way from the border), and illegals are EVERYWHERE. I just got back from Nebraska, and illegals are ALL OVER THE PLACE.

The Global Incident map

The Global Incident Map

You can zoom in on the US and it reveals serious incidents on US soil, not just things illegals do. You can click the mouse and move the map around; pass the mouse over an identified incident, pause for details.

This is a good start, but what we need is a US map of nothing but crimes perpetrated by illegals (naturally it would fill up the map). Any cartographers out there?

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

If you scroll down, the suspicious activities are broken down by type of incident. keep in mind the web page redraws every 300 seconds

Life Imprisonment for AMERICANS!

New Law Coming!
    LIFE in PRISON for Americans guilty of civil tort (copy right infringement and attempted copyright infringement) violations.

Lamar Smith says he opposes amnesty, BUT, he's a hard core supporter of globalism and CAFTA. Got a letter back from him arguing that CAFTA creates more jobs than it destroys.

TRUE - but CAFTA jobs belong to FOREIGN nationals - not Americans.

Lamar Smith has a lot of time on his hands. Instead of legislation to deport illegals and to stop illegals' de-facto diplomatic immunity, Lamar Smith and his Democratic buddies will divert the DOJ to go after American Citizens for what should otherwise be in civil courts - not criminal courts:

Quote Originally Posted by cnet-declan
    "Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is asking Congress to make 'attempted' copyright infringement a federal crime. The text of the legislation as well as the official press-release is available online. Rep. Lamar Smith, a key House Republican, said he 'applauds' the idea, and his Democratic counterpart is probably on board too. In addition, the so-called Intellectual Property Protection Act of 2007 would create a new crime of life imprisonment for using pirated software in some circumstances, expand the DMCA with civil asset forfeiture, and authorize wiretaps in investigations of Americans who are 'attempting' to infringe copyrights. Does this go too far?"
    So, if Lamar Smith has his way, American Citizens will get LIFE IN PRISON for copyright infringement while ILLEGALS continue to enjoy CATCH AND RELEASE for felony crimes like murder, assault, rape, etc.

So, what does this have to do will illegal immigration and illegal H-1B overstays?
    It will divert valuable law enforcement manpower and resources to prosecute and incarcerate American citizens for a civil tort. It will send American citizens to occupy prison space that should belong to illegals!

Here's the links for all this stuff:
    http://politics.slashdot.org/article.pl ... 15/1224216
    http://politechbot.com/docs/doj.intelle ... 051407.pdf
    http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9719339-7.html
    http://politechbot.com/docs/doj.intelle ... 051407.txt

There were two liberal clowns on Lou Dobbs tonight that said the real problem in America is that the White Supremists are picking on the Latino population.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Tanee Natividad was actually a Tucson high school student, not Phoenix, and she was killed while waiting in a fast food line. Her mother mourns her death tremendously and occasionally still appears on local TV to talk about this.

They've even had billboards trying to track down the scumbag that killed her. They know who he is and he fled to Mexico, but they said he has family here and still manages to go back and forth as he pleases.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast