Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Nittygritty,
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Our highways, will be owned by another country...
    When I first read about the NAFTA highway, I thought it was a sick joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Tonight I heard the reason we could now sale the management of our airlines to foreign countrys...
    Umph, cough, cough, choke, cough! Excuse me? Cough, cough, is there a link about this selling airlines to foreign ownership thing?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

We can no more sell the management of our airlines to foreign countries than we could sell the control of our ports to other countries which was voted down.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    We can no more sell the management of our airlines to foreign countries than we could sell the control of our ports to other countries which was voted down.
    Ummm... I hate to break it to you, but several of our largest ports on the west coast ARE operated by foreign companies -- Chinese, to be exact. That was a Clinton deal. A British company has been operating a number of our other ports as well.

dlm1968
    Thank you so much for the lift you gave me, I don't know why, last night I was just so down, it is not like me to get that far down. You are right, we have not lost and I will keep fighting, seems like I will have to fight this black depression also!

CrocketsGhost, you are right about California, If I am not wrong here, Pelosi, was so against the UAE deal with the ports our president was trying to push on our people, she was really embarrassed to find out some of her own ports were under the ownership of the Chinese government! I know, I am not nearly smart enough to ever harbor the idea of running for our Senate, at times though I wonder just how these people got the job of running our government, who I know are every bit as dumb as I am, the thing is I know my limitations and would not even think of taking that task on, to bad more of our senators weren't aware of their own limitations and lack of qualifications before they jumped into these jobs! Think of it, can any of you imagine, voting on such a serious bill as this joke of immigration reform, without even bothering to read the dam thing? The first thing, all lawyers will tell you, is not to sign your name to or agree to anything that you have not entirely read and made sure you understood all things in it! To think, they do this everyday with such a cavalier attitude! I really think most of them should limit their attention to such things as the Statehood and Independence of Mongolia, and the winetasting of some countries whatever that was about, these kind of things seem to really be more in the scope of their capabilities, then the real management of our government!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Coto, sorry, I didnt have a link, it has been on the news for the last few days!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    Do not get down nitty. Evil has not won yet.
    From what I've learned and where I came from - I can honestly say that evil will never win Problem is, this world is going to be permitted to be given over to it unbridled or a spell. But in the end, it will be crushed.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Nitty Gritty

I feel exactly the way you do about our future. But sometimes I have to change the radio station and look at the positive side. God did`nt reject us,and only some of us have rejected god, and I`m not one of them. He`s still watching over us.
    The saying, "Sometimes the truth hurts" well we feel this way because we know the truth and it does hurt.
    So I joined the Minutemen Civil Defense Corp. There is plenty of things that the Minutemen help with inland besides at the borders.
    I feel I have all the support I need right here on this site.
    When you need it , were all right here.
    Mike
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    News Flash.....Dubai is still in control of the ports. The contracts were NOT sold.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From what I've learned and where I came from - I can honestly say that evil will never win Problem is, this world is going to be permitted to be given over to it unbridled or a spell. But in the end, it will be crushed.
    Yes, that is what I have learned also. I know that evil will never win out and in the end will be crushed. But I really like to avoid living in a world ruled by evil even though I know it will happen at some point, I hope maybe if enough good people fight it we can hold it off.

I tell ya nitty.....you said so much of what's on my mind constantly. There's days I question my sanity as well.

I beleive the founding fathers were brilliant and that there's not much of anything that was left to reinterrepretation. The seperation of church and state is not an easy thing to do. Being raised strict Southern Baptist I know the likes of my dad would love to have made everybody and our country Southern Baptists. There's those that want the world Muslim. And on down the line to just about every relegion there is......But seperation of church and state doesn't mean cutting God out of the picture. Just like equality doesn't mean tromping somebody else down. Unfortunatly everyone takes it to excessive extreems. It's a fine balance. And right now everything is totally off kilter. For every action there is an equal and positive reaction........or something like that. One of the laws of nature I think. And we're just bouncing off the walls.

We had a brief period in time where for the most part we were about as close to a balance as we ever have been. But nothing is stagnent. I think it's something we strive for and should continue to work for...but I don't think it's something that's guarenteed. Kind of like a taste as to how it could be. As everyone has admitted to at one time or another....we got complaicent. Took things for granted. Let little things slide when we should have been in an uproar. Left it for somebody else to fix. We took our eyes off the ball. We weren't vigilant and protective for what we had. As long as it didn't touch our life....so what. So....here we are in chaos. We know what won't work. Just not so sure what will.

I just know it can get much worse than it is and that's what gives me sleepless nights. I don't want to have to go back to square one and do it all over again. Maybe I didn't get the whole lesson but I got a part of it and I don't want to go backwards. OK ...so we're staggering.....I just pray we stagger forward and not be forced to loose the ground we fought so hard to gain.

That's why this "amnesty" would be such a huge mistake. Nothing worthwile is ever easy. If this is just given away....it's not much different than paying off the toddlers temper tantrum in the store. Or giving your kid everything they want without any work or even letting them want it so bad they want to earn it. If we give these illegals everything they demand......how are they going to ever appreciate and protect it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast