Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crime Watch - My, my!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GAO Report
    Abstract
    Information on Certain Illegal Aliens Arrested in the United States, GAO-05-646R, May 9, 2005
    PDFAccessible Text

The former Immigration and Naturalization Service estimated that as of January 2000 the total unauthorized immigrant population residing in the United States was 7 million. This total includes those who entered the United States illegally and those who entered legally but overstayed their authorized period of stay. A more recent study estimated that there were about 10 million illegal aliens living in the United States as of March 2005. The study estimated that nearly 700,000 aliens entered the United States illegally or overstayed their authorized period of stay each year between 2000 and 2004. Some illegal aliens in the United States have been arrested and incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails, adding to already overcrowded prisons and jails. On April 7, 2005, we issued a report on criminal aliens that were incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails. Our report contained information on the number of criminal aliens incarcerated, their country of citizenship or country of birth, and the cost to incarcerate them. Congress also requested that we provide information on the criminal history of aliens incarcerated in federal and state prisons or local jails who had entered the country illegally. For a population of aliens that entered the country illegally and were incarcerated in federal or state prisons or local jails, this report addresses the following questions: (1) How many times have they been arrested? (2) How many and what type of criminal offenses have they been arrested for? (3) What states were they arrested in?

In our population study of 55,322 illegal aliens, we found that they were arrested at least a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. Nearly all had more than 1 arrest. Thirty-eight percent (about 21,000) had between 2 and 5 arrests, 32 percent (about 18,000) had between 6 and 10 arrests, and 26 percent (about 15,000) had 11 or more arrests. Most of the arrests occurred after 1990. They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. One arrest incident may include multiple offenses, a fact that explains why there are nearly one and half times more offenses than arrests. Almost all of these illegal aliens were arrested for more than 1 offense. Slightly more than half of the 55,322 illegal aliens had between 2 and 10 offenses. About 45 percent of all offenses were drug or immigration offenses. About 15 percent were property-related offenses such as burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and property damage. About 12 percent were for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes. The balance was for such other offenses as traffic violations, including driving under the influence; fraud--including forgery and counterfeiting; weapons violations; and obstruction of justice. Eighty percent of all arrests occurred in three states--California, Texas, and Arizona. Specifically, about 58 percent of all arrests occurred in California, 14 percent in Texas, and 8 percent in Arizona.
    http://www.gao.gov/docsearch/abstract.p ... AO-05-646R

Now, keep in mind, the US Senate loves and adores illegals, as do their beloved employers. These are the "hard working, law abiding" illegals that Teddy K so adores and cherishes.
    How about we run the numbers just a bit here.....
    At the average of 8 arrests per illegal, thats 176 million arrests per year committed by the 22+ million illegals here now.
    Keep in mind....
    Those are the arrests. What about crimes they commit and successfully flee from and there are no arrests (unsolved cases)? Hmmmmm?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

God, what are our leaders doing to us and to our country? You seem to be the only one that might have some idea of just what the hell they are doing here, can you please find a way to stop them in their tracks?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hi NittyGritty,

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    You seem to be the only one that might have some idea of just what the hell they are doing here, can you please find a way to stop them in their tracks?
    NittyGritty, thanks for the compliment, but I must say no. No, I disagree. You and I, and everyone on Alipac, thinks "outside the box." An enormous amount of hard work is being done by everyone on Alipac, by the Minutemen, by real citizens. Enough, I'll back off and get back on topic.

Re-quoting part of the audit report:
    They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. One arrest incident may include multiple offenses, a fact that explains why there are nearly one and half times more offenses than arrests. Almost all of these illegal aliens were arrested for more than 1 offense.
    What does this tell you?

Multiple Offenses.

Habitual violators.

Crime after crime after crime!

More and more victims - heinous suffering - murder - death
    Innocent victims.
    Murder victims
    Sex crime victims
    Rape victims
    Child victims
    Victims of the diseases they bring.

Over and over, it does not stop.

Arrest - released - arrested again - released again
    OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Nitty Gritty, what does this tell you?

Read between lines....

We have 22 million criminal illegal aliens with diplomatic immunity.
    Oh Noooo, we don't call it that, but that's what it is - they have diplomatic immunity status.
    Their freedom is their unmitigated crime spree. Catch and release.
    WHILE U.S. SENATORS GROVEL TO ILLEGALS' HANDLERS!

(ie. Communist La Raza)

and guess what?
    Senators don't want to be inconvenienced by constituents complaining about the illegals' crimes. They don't want to be bothered. They're too busy obeying the Trilateral Commission.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hard to believe that the senators have this information and chose to ignore it. Not in Ted Kennedy's case however given his and his relatives histories. Unbelievable. INS has really been asleep at the wheel. INS makes that FEEMA dude Brown look like Einstein.

Re: Crime Watch - My, my!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    At the average of 8 arrests per illegal, thats 176 million arrests per year committed by the 22+ million illegals here now.
    Keep in mind....
    Those are the arrests. What about crimes they commit and successfully flee from and there are no arrests (unsolved cases)? Hmmmmm?
    Actually the "average" 8 arrests are referring to illegal criminals already incarcerated who were part of this study. That number of arrests doesn't extrapolate to the entire illegal population as a whole. The study was based on a 10 million illegal population. If there are now 22 million, the number of comparable "arrested illegals"(not the total of all arrested, but for the benefit of the study itself) would be 121,708, and the number of their average arrests at 8 times that figure would total 973,667.

If we are catching and throwing as many illegals in prison as the article claims, then at least one government office is working as it should. Now if only deportation was mandatory after serving time, or after a conviction. One could only hope.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Hi JustsayNo, Thanks.

We need to keep in mind the GAO report is old data. From news reports, especially the study on illegals' sex crimes against children, we could argue that their crime spree is accelerating, especially:

-- As the illegals spread the word amongst themselves that they have relative immunity to conviction, and

-- What we read about are just those who are caught and apprehended (and soon released). Haven't found any estimates on unsolved crimes where the illegals are still at large.

-- And that the illegals are provided with multiple counterfeit ID cards to switch identities at their leisure...

-- And that the majority of the US Senate is ultra-left and pro-illegal (soft on crime)...

USA becomes a free picnic for illegals to bring their criminal habits to, with lots of easy targets.

Who is in control?

it is a part of El Presidente Vicente Bush's plan to eliminate as many Americans as possible to free up additional resources for his Latino brothers and sisters and join this nation with the toilet down south as part of Comrade Bush's Globalist Manifesto.

Hard to believe that the senators have this information and chose to ignore it.
    Probably printed in one of those packets of information they never bother to read.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, I am not a church goer, or really very religious,though I do believe in God, say prayers. I try to thank God for my blessings when he chooses to bestow them on me and my family. Since my becoming an ALIPEC member and started tunning in to Lou Dobbs, all that I have learned here from all the good members who have so much more knowledge then I do. I almost wish, I were still alseep, at times now, i fear for my sanity, especially any peace that I might have had before I was awakened to all this.It is like I have been awakened from a good sleep, or at least almost a dream free sleep, to a living nightmare, that I now carry all my waking hours and a very fretful restless sleep, when I can make my mind quiet down enough to get a few hours of rest. I find myself almost unable to carry on a decent conversation with my family and friends now because most things seem so petty that we talk about,where before all this it was once so important. When my children, wife,grandkids and parents talk of the future, it is like I just draw a blank,I can no longer see a future, or the kind of future I thought of before, now I only see disasters looming on the horizon for my family, because it is like I can see and they cannot, the great rape of my country by its leaders, no longer will we be a proud , free, strong country, but a country where most of what is important to keep us proud , free and strong, will be given away. No longer will we control even our own airlines, they will be sold to the highest bidding country, our defense plants where our military equipment under the foreign ownership of dubai, for Gods sake, Arabs are going to be making our military equipment with the permission of our President and leaders,I am not racist, but does that sould logical for us to do? Our highways, will be owned by another country more specifically our toll roads,our health care will be no better then 3rd world countries, our population will be overran by Mexicans and other illegal immigrants and we the citizens of this country will have to support them and wear a smile while doing it! I cannot believe what is happening to my country, to my great land, it is like someone put something in our leaders drinks and turned them against their own people, this is the only way I can comprehend any other reason they are doing this to us, it defies logic otherwise as to how they could so willingly totally sell out America. It seems that half of America are totally radically liberal, cursing our Country to anyone who will listen them, telling all how terrible our country is, for the life of me I cannot imagine why they choose to live here, feeling the way they do about their country. They seem to care more about the rights of a bunch of jihadist, who would love to separate their heads from their shoulders, then they do for our citizens here, they want to coddle these people and set them free so they can wreck more havoc on the citizens of the US wherever they might be. I just can't figure these people out. What I have been trying to say here is I wonder if maybe since we have almost totally taken God our of our country, banished him to hidden places, where the public will not have to hear his name spoken for fear of insulting them, has God totally left us to our own self destruction as a fitting punishment for such willful and blatent disobedience? Surely it is plain to everyone here, that our Leaders have totally lost their sense, their respect for our country, and for theirself, how else could this happen to so many leaders at the same time if not by an act of God? Indians are spiritual, we are taught as little children that life is a circle, what goes out comes back around, is this what is happening to us here? I know our country was built by people with a strong sense of God and spiratuality, I do not believe our founding fathers when writing the constitution really meant for God to be treated so callously that even a prayer at a sports game was not to be tolerated because separation of church and state, why else would early pioneer schools have daily reading of the bible and prayer daily in school. Tonight I heard the reason we could now sale the management of our airlines to foreign countrys was because suddenly the law has been reinterpreted in a new way by the president and the transportation board so as to now make this legal. do you think that maybe, the United States, might have misinterpted what the fouding fathers really might have meant by the separation of church and state? After all it was all well and good until the 50s and 60s until a few atheist started to protest their civil rights were being trampled on and suddenly God was no longer allowed most places in our society! Now sadly we no longer see God around, the crime rate has blown out of porportions, we have become desenitised to each others pains even going so far to turn our heads when we see people assulted on the streets,children have no respect , killings in public schools and the work place have become the common everyday occurance, no longer shocking in its brutality.
    Like I said I am not very religious, I do have logical thinking though and it seems to me there is no other logical thing to think, after seeing how strong our country was when we had respect for God, and not to see how total chaos reigns, since I believe we no longer have his blessing on our country! I will continue to write, email, call my representavies, senators and president, do whatever I have to do to get my country back, One more thing I will add though is every night now I will bend my stubborn, creaking legs and ask God to please once again make our country strong as it once was, make our leaders enforce our laws to keep our soverignty and our sanity.
    I am sorry, most of you know I am a man of few words, I am not preaching,wouldnt push this on anybody, it just came out, and I will not take it back,if the moderaters want to delete this post thats ok, I feel so much better anyway and I think I will have a good nights sleep now, its been a long time!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittty- keep your chin up. We have not lost our country yet, and it is going to take incredible stamina to hold on and take it back.

As for God. I think you are correct. I am at church every Sunday with my family and have been for almost my entire life and now I find myself praying every day more than I ever have mostly for the safety of my children. We ejected God from our country (or allowed it to happen) and now I truly believe we are reaping the consequences.

I, like you, have a very hard time now listening to people talk about things that now seem so petty and unimportant. We all go about our everyday lives with family, work, bills, etc. but for me this is always in the back of my mind and it overshadows everything. So I fight. I do all that I can to get people to see the truth of what is going on. I write and call Washington. When the time comes I will rally behind and vote for whoever will save this nation. And I pray for God to help us.

Do not get down nitty. Evil has not won yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast