Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On CSPAN now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THINK ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Our resources, (fuel, water, food, etc.) will be depleted rapidly. Pollution will be much worse. Cultural conflicts will be much worse as will crime. Land will be destroyed to make way for these massive numbers of people. Housing will become in short supply. Disease will become rampant with the over crowding. The list goes on and on. This is what our so called "public servants" are doing to us!

Our Country will be ravaged and the only ones that will be able to stay ahead are the elitist and the very rich.

We the people of America and our very Country are on the brink of disaster. We are being taken down from within! Tell people what is happening even if they don't want to hear it. They MUST hear it!

I pray for the few good elected officials there are, such as Jeff Sessions, Tom Tancredo and Senator Dorgan. I know there are others, but they stand out. God bless them!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Our resources, (fuel, water, food, etc.) will be depleted rapidly
    SHOOT! I just remembered something!!

McCain has holdings in both WATER & ENERGY
    One of the company's he involved with {has basically put & kept him in office for all these years} is forcing the Indians to leave their land in a certain area. They're attempting to get that WATER.

It's very involved but WATER rights is one of the keys.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bingo

those who control the water, fuel and food, control the people!

the National Animal Identification System will drive small farmers out of business so the big corporations and government will completly control our food! Just use your imagination! It is not hard to see where this is going! Total control over all of us, the sheeple!

Senator Session also stated that with the chain migration if they are given amnesty would add 2/3rds more to our population over 20 years. With many of this extended family needing social services. He also stated that we cannot afford this in this country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My God what are these people thinking???? Can't they understand this??? And bush is all for it. He has to be the dumbest human to ever hold office.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

ONCE AGAIN

Sessions is back on laying out the facts!

Go Sessions!

I bet Kennedy, McCain and Spector and the other traitors in the Senate are squirming in their seats right know since Sessions is flat out exposing this bill for the treacherous, America destroying piece of legislation it is!

I'm praying that McCain has one of his legendary meltdowns
    on TV!! He's not been filmed before taking a nasty, vile temper tantrum.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC

Re: THINK ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Our resources, (fuel, water, food, etc.) will be depleted rapidly. Pollution will be much worse. Cultural conflicts will be much worse as will crime. Land will be destroyed to make way for these massive numbers of people. Housing will become in short supply. Disease will become rampant with the over crowding. The list goes on and on. This is what our so called "public servants" are doing to us!

Our Country will be ravaged and the only ones that will be able to stay ahead are the elitist and the very rich.

We the people of America and our very Country are on the brink of disaster. We are being taken down from within! Tell people what is happening even if they don't want to hear it. They MUST hear it!

I pray for the few good elected officials there are, such as Jeff Sessions, Tom Tancredo and Senator Dorgan. I know there are others, but they stand out. God bless them!

California x 50

GFC

My prayers are with all of ya'll in California!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast