Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On CSPAN now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frist is on now telling them how much better off financially we americans are today compared to when Bush came into office. What is he kidding me? We are poorer now than we ever have been with rising costs of living being more than the wage increase, where does this guy live? Oh that is right he is only concerned with the wealthy in this country not the poor average american worker just trying to support his family. He also states that new home ownership among immigrants is up and how that benefits us. Where does he live? It is destroying our neighborhoods, schools, etc. We gotta get rid of this guy.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He's going to be gone but CONGRESS LIVES ON. They have to go!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about the babies? Is anybody discussing the third world birth rate? We could easily face a forced population doubling in the 20 years.

Tex

The link you posted takes me to some guy answering phone calls but no senate debate

Ismith1338,

I am with you. Luckily I have a home but only because we bought right before the housing boom in Florida. Now my husband and I have to fight every day to keep it. I love hearing on the news how the economy is doing great. I do not know about the rest of you but the price of everything is going up, up, and further up and my paycheck has not been moving.

And well absolutely illegals have more homes than ever. The get paid under table so no taxes, banks and the government are bending over backwards to give them home loans, free health care, social security for their anchor babies, food stamps, etc., etc., etc. I would be living pretty good to if I had all that going for me.

By the way how do I go about becoming and illegal alien?

Tex,

They all went home for the weekend. Frist was on only for a short time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123