Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Gee, they had no trouble coming out of the shadows on May 1!

ANY PROVISION THAT ALLOWS THOSE WHO HAVE COME HERE ILLEGALLY TO STAY AND WORK IS AMNESTY.

Specter, if you want to entertain having them go back to their home countries, wait and live there for as long as it takes, and get behind all those who are already in line, this is the only reasonable option. Anything else, no matter how you want to dress it up, or throw in the Texas two-step touchback, is amnesty.

Yep, yep.

Just a side note FYI:

The reason I decided to do the real-time summary here was really 2-fold:

1. To allow ALIPACers and other bystanders to at least have a sense of what was said if someone didn't have access online, TV, etc.

and

2. To let the Senators and their staffers know that we are watching...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: C-Span-2 Arlen Specter Speaking on Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Being from Pa, I just called Specter's office and let them know exactly what I thought of Specter's shamnesty.
    I ended with letting them know if the Democracts get amnesty thru, they will use it to get the votes of these people and the republicans can rest assured hell will freeze over before they ever get back control of the government.
    Girlygirl, I bet that felt really good to call his office and vent. It makes me feel good when I flood his office with faxes each day too!

Specter just doesn't seem to get it either. No matter how they dress it up, it's shamnesty! A rose by any other name is still a rose.

Too bad specter's brain surgeon couldn't add a few more IQ points while he was operating on his brain.

Let's see...if he doesn't have a brain, maybe we should start calling him Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz. On second thought, that would degrade a good classical movie!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

CSpan2 - Arlen Specter speaking on immigration

TY sippy.........yes it does. Like you I have flooded his office with emails and phone calls.......also Casey and Carney, other members of congress (I use their own zip codes), the White House, and anyone else who votes on anything!

Spector is a Rhino and a disgrace He is from Philly, so what can expect :P

Too bad the news cycle (think Fort Dix) isn't cooperating with the amnesty plans that our "masters of the universe" have cooked up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12