Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't trust this charade. Not only Kennedy, but Kyle could be the messenger.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

There are a lot of amnedments that are going to be introduced in this Homeland Security Bill and we all need to watch each one of these amendments that are being introduced so nothing gets past us.

W, do you have contacts in Washington who can keep an eye on this?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    MS-13 is big here on Long Island... The liberal news media out here don't talk about it (Newsday and News12). Newsday is the biggest flip flopping newspaper I have ever seen!!! It favors the illegal immigrants tho and it prints Hoy! too.....
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I heard Isakson, I think say that Kyl has an amendment that was going to be introduced. I don't trust them.

W, we may need an alert.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure NumbersUSA is watching this very closely.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Let's NumbersUSA and Minutemen are watching. Can someone alert them just in case? I would, but I want to keep posting here in case something comes up.

Cornyn talking about the Border Relief Program that covers some of the cost to towns along the border who have had the burden so far. He dug this out of the old immigration bill. This is what bothers me, is that they will inject pieces of that bill into this one.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Let's NumbersUSA and Minutemen are watching. Can someone alert them just in case? I would, but I want to keep posting here in case something comes up.
    Alerted NumbersUSA.

CSAN2 just put up that debate and votes on these amendments possible. I assume they mean today.

They're waiting for someone to come to the floor to speak.

Thanks Jopa.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast