Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

CTBA ~ more on the comprehensive take back America plan

I've had to think long and hard on this , I am good at ideas but lousy on putting them in motion , I am going to lay out the plan I envisioned and will be ready willing and able to do what I can to help out
    -----------------------------------------------------
    William , after our phone call the other day I can only say I'm
    happy with your position and you offered me more than I expected
    if this plan works
    I waited until late in the day to post this because I realized the
    Utah was the issue today and I did make my calls as per your alert

-----------------------------------------------------

The premise of the constitution of the United States offers us certain
    rights and also makes the federal govt responsible for certain areas , where they have responsibility ,
    One of the main premises is "TO PROVIDE FOR THE CONSTANT DEFENSE AND TO NOT ALLOW INVASION" of this country , What is the reason for having a standing army or military if not for the main reason to ward off invasion of the homeland ?

The second premise I provide is THE RIGHT OF CITIZENS FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES,

I'm not a constitutional lawyer or any lawyer for that matter but I can read and I also am fairly intelligent , It appears we have the standing to go forward , no matter what it takes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also realize the process is not this simple , even though it should be , Much more work has to be done ,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My plan is extremely simple and easy , It would require one of the big orgs , or even a new org set up for this purpose , It WOULD ALSO REQUIRE THE SUPPORT OF MOST OF THE BIGGEST ANTI ILLEGAL GROUPS OUT THERE , without them , its a pipe dream

It would require exploring with constitutional attorneys our grounds and standing for such legal action (I think I already proved standing) , It would require one of the orgs or a separate org to set up a ways and means for donations , It would require a liaison between said group and whatever legal firm would take it on ,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    All groups would support and promote the plan to THE BEST OF THEIR
    ABILITY . This would mean promotion of some sort on their websites and or email alerts if they have that capacity ,

I at first envisioned a basic $2 donation , with a follow up $1 or $2 donation for administration to whatever group administers this , many people are willing to give much more for this cause
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is VERY IMPORTANT

I have been ask to take this on and run with it
    I can't , its to big and it won't work unless the biggest and the smallest
    orgs are ALL involved , If this flies we will need our big name guys to go on Fox and Cnn and in other place to get the word out , and its big enough to get noticed , IT HAS TO BE BIG , a small time effort won't do it ,
    THIS DEAL IS THE WHOLE BANANA OR NOTHING
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are also other high profile things we can go for , Anchor babies , Player vs Doe , come to mind also

But we have the chance to slam them to the core with this , We still have much more research and a long way to go , and I'm still asking for you to post this anywhere you can and solicit comments

USAN,
    Have you outreached to FAIR or Numbers on this for their take?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    USAN,
    I have been told by a high profile figure in the anti movement they will be talking to Roy Beck about this

It is still so much in the planning stages that right now we are still looking for comments and support

Keep in mind , like I stated , We might be chasing a pipe dream but it
    is what we need right now , A cause , hope and something to go on
    offense with

Also , this will not work without all the orgs offering MINIMAL supprt

Ok. This is something I would donate to & support.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Lets just hope we can make it fly

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    USAN,
    I have been told by a high profile figure in the anti movement they will be talking to Roy Beck about this

It is still so much in the planning stages that right now we are still looking for comments and support

Keep in mind , like I stated , We might be chasing a pipe dream but it
    is what we need right now , A cause , hope and something to go on
    offense with

Also , this will not work without all the orgs offering MINIMAL supprt
    It sounds encouraging. This is a really difficult and massive project to pull off.
    Hopefully, groups will come together with this issue and everyone can get aboard with the funds.
    USANEVADA- I ADMIRE YOU FOR WORKING SO HARD ON THIS ISSUE. THANK YOU.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Like I said , its not something I can do myself , and it is something
    that we all can do together, We do need minimal backing from all
    the orgs though , we need their power as far as numbers , with out
    a massive support from them , we can't do it

We need to keep soliciting comments on this though

"USANEVADA- I ADMIRE YOU FOR WORKING SO HARD ON THIS ISSUE. THANK YOU."

Thank-you for giving us hope
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I could and would support this.... what about Judical Watch, this sounds right up their alley.

All together these groups make up alot to people! Maybe shoot for leaders like Pat Buchannan, Beck, Dobbs , Bay, Laura, Michelle etc, working together to get the word out on MSM and Talk Radio! I even think Ann Coulter would get involved I could go on but you get the point!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)