Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cuba & cuban adjustment act & marielitos

I just read that Cuba will now allow its citizens to leave the coutry.

1980's all over again..

Oh OH

Nice to see you feduphispanic. Have seen you for a while.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: cuba & cuban adjustment act & marielitos

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic

1980's all over again..
    It will be much worse!! NNEEEDD A LINK PLEASE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: cuba & cuban adjustment act & marielitos

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic

1980's all over again..
    Cuba doesn't wants its people to see that the USA is not the cause of all of their problems. Cuba is so poor yet they can easily trade with any other country in the world. Castro has for years. In Cuba the small circle of people who are loyal to Castro are wealthy and the rest are poor and the USA is blamed for it all.

My wife has a friend in Cuba who is obviously part of Castro's small circle. She ask her why it was that Cuba did not trade with China and the woman never answered. She too blamed the USA for all of Cuba's problems.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

BigTex wrote
    My wife has a friend in Cuba who is obviously part of Castro's small circle. She ask her why it was that Cuba did not trade with China and the woman never answered. She too blamed the USA for all of Cuba's problems.
    Yea, just like Mexico. Vincente Fox learned well from all of those meetings with Castro.

And since Castro's BROTHER is to SUCCEED him, it WON'T get ANY better for yet ANOTHER LONG time!

So now more Cubans will be washing up on our shores than ever before. Unlike the Mexicans the Cubans get automatic citizenship by justing getting a dry foot on US soil. When is this third world invasion going to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    So now more Cubans will be washing up on our shores than ever before. Unlike the Mexicans the Cubans get automatic citizenship by justing getting a dry foot on US soil. When is this third world invasion going to stop?
    Hey, they are now traveling to Mexico and then taking a bus to the border and just walking across and declaring themselves as Cuban's. Cuban's can travel freely to Mexico and once you get to the border bridges, American is half way across the bridge. Immigration offices are much more than one foot into this country so we get stuck with giving them a free bus ride to where ever they wish to live.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

FYI.....United Airlines ran charters from Miami to Havanna several years ago. A 747 I believe. Here is the rub. Only Cuban exiles were allowed to fly on these charter flights. I worked with a legal resident from Cuba who went to see his family. I could not go as a US CITIZEN. Why not? I can go to communist China!

I cannot say if the charters still go since Bush tightened up the restrictions on Cuba.

The article does not say that the new Castro is going to open his jails and shove them on boats to get to Miami as they did in 1979. If he does allow more of them to leave Cuba on an airplane then what does the US government do? I met an 18 year old Cuban girl in Miami and she never got to Miami on a boat she won a visa in that lottery the State Department has in effect. Do you know about this stupid program?

OK I was talking to a woman from the Dominican Republic in Miami a few years ago. The Dominican Republic is an island about 70 miles from Puerto Rico and 1,000 miles from Miami. Cuba is 90 miles from Miami.
    She was complaining, and rightfully so, why it is that if a poor Dominican arrives in Miami they have to live illegally. A Cuban can arrive in Miami on a speed boat and ask for political sylum and it is granted. Yahoo news said that 18 Cubans arrived in Honduras a few days ago drifiting on a boat and soon they will head to the US. It didn't say how? Does our embassy give political asylum in Honduras to come to the US? I was baffled.

But why does the POOR Cuban get to stay and the poor Dominican get deported or lives illegally in Miami? Both are island nations and both nations are Spanish speaking. Actually, the Cuban people live better than the Dominican people generally so why are the Cubans not deported? Well, we know it is about votes and the politicians want that Cuban vote in Florida and New Jersey. They cater to the Cuban Americans. 800,000 Cubans then dictate US foreign policy towards Cuba for WE 300 MILLION AMERICANS! Is this right?

So, we do business with 1.2 BN Chinese communists and we refuse to open up with 10 million communists in Cuba 90 miles from our shores. Go figure?

BTW Lots of Dominicans in New York. Why? Well, they get on boats at Punta Cana in the DR and try to sail the 70 miles to Puerto Rico. Lots of illegals in Puerto Rico from the DR. Remember that Puerto Ricans are US citizens. So if the Domincian can get to Puerto Rico and get false papers he can probably fly to New York or can marry a Puerto Rican and become legal. American Airlines has lots of flights from New York to Santo Domingo Domincan Republic and why? Some tourism but lots of Dominicans going home to visit. Then of course our own State Department gives tourist visas to Dominicans at our embassy and a certain amount never go home when the visa expires.

It is all part of the immigration joke folks that most of you know of or are learning about.

Your government cannot say no to any immigrant legal or illegal in my opinion. If they try hard enough they will get here legally or illegally sooenr or LATER if they do not die on a boat that capsizes off Puerto Rico or they die in the Mexican AZ desert.

They get here and they are getting here and your politicians, save for a brave few, don't seem to care, want to care, or are bought off and more are coming in every day and night. On the border and on airplanes, legally for a time, then they become illegalwhen the visa EXPIRES and they refuse to LEAVE! IT AIN'T JUST THE BORDER ALREADY!

Your government of the people and for the people...yeah right! For the corporations (cheap labor) and Catholic Church (membership) and the politcially correct Hispanic groups (racists who want to give the country to Mexico!)! Shameful is it not?

Read my signature below and listen to Michael Savage on the radio. He is blunt but he gets what is going on in YOUR country.

Look at these three clowns who are left for president...need I say more?

PS Enjoy your Chinese Olympics this summer. Paid for with your WEALTH! Read the WALL STREET JOURNAL. American investment in China and it works good for Wal-mart. $17,000 a year average annual salary at Wal-mart! "Good jobs for the American people" said George Bush 4 years ago. Clinton signed NAFTA. No enforcement of Reagan's 86 amnesty which was supposed to be the end of illegal immigration.

Hey it is all good...for whom?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast