Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My mother, a FL resident, is DISGUSTED with how the Cuban invasion is CREEPING NORTHWARD into BROWARD County. Just a few years ago, ILLEGALS SUDDENLY APPEARED in HER area, and she is SO DISMAYED and FRUSTRATED! She told me that several years ago, the Hispanics in a South Florida county voted AGAINST making ENGLISH the county's OFFICIAL language! NO telling HOW many of THOSE votes may have been ILLEGAL, she added.

Yes. Broward is next on the list. Look out Carolinas. What about Union City NJ?

They are swaggering around, believing they hold the swing vote in Florida.

Amazing how they are mostly Republican because of Kennedy, who allowed the first wave of immigration.

It's Cubans and Russians in Miami now.

Yup, it was Clinton that defined the policy, but found this link where the original policy was started in 1966:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Adjustment_Act
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well expect more to show up once hurricane season is over.

MW
    Vortex wrote:

Yup, it was Clinton that defined the policy, but found this link where the original policy was started in 1966:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Adjustment_Act
    Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-69) was a Democrat too. I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW I'm not a democrat. I'm a republican. I don't know why you assumed that. I have problems with both parties and right now both parities are losing situations on the presidential level. I'm voting to help save some American jobs by voting for Obama's trade policy. I haven't even settled on that 100% yet. I've gone back and forth several times.

All I'm saying is that at least the democrats will be honest that they're selling out American public on immigration. The republicans lie and get sneaky about it. The Cubans do get amnesty and with the full support of the republican party but they have the nerve to say they are still opposed to amnesty. look even James Sennsenbrenner voted to increase chain migration. Neither party can be trusted and sometimes I think many on here love to act like it's not the fault of BOTH parties.

MW
    bettsie wrote:

MW I'm not a democrat. I'm a republican.
    I don't recall calling you a Democrat. However, after your comments on another thread where you said that you were voting Obama, I probably did call you an Obama supporter.

I can understand how frustration may force a true conservative to switch to a 3rd party candidate. However, I'll never understand how one could make a complete turn in support of the Democrat ticket. It's your vote, utilize however you see fit.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    A lot of the Cubans I have met who arrived shortly after Fidel took over have assimilated very well and become successful Americans. But many I have spoken with can't wait for the lifting of the US embargo with Cuba. Lift the embargo, let the Florida Cubans get back and help set their homeland in order. That would also get rid of the wet/dry foot policy.
    I agree with you Vortex. I lived in Miami for a few years, actually Hialeah. While everyone in the area was Cuban they seemed to have assimilated well. It was very obvious, as you mentioned that the only reason they were here is they could not go back to Cuba. The 50 year old embargo has done nothing to change things in Cuba so lift the embargo and don't allow Castro to blame the USA for all their problems.

For years Castro has blamed the US for their economic problems. We alone are keeping Cubans from having what they need they are told. Yet they have free trade with Canada, Europe, China, and South America. Cuba can have most anything they want if Castro decides to let them have it. Heck, I'll be willling to bet that the US is being blamed for hurricanes Gustav and IKE. That's how communism works.

Drop this silly trade embargo and help the Cubans that have colonized in Maimi get back home and take their own country back.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by TedWebman
    To those Americans who foolishly believe that allowing uncontrolled immigration to our country is a ritcheous cause, I point to Miami.

We have imported a foreign electorate that has gained political control of our community and wishes to dictate US foreign policy and dominate all non Cubans. Our representatives in the US Congress care more about their Cuban issues than those of the US.

Project this situation to the overall Hispanic immigration and you can see the consequences of this folly. We are losing our nation by our own democratic principles.

It is true that our national leaders are blind to this danger and are willing to scarifice the future of the USA for the votes of these immigrants.
    If things continue on their current path, we will no longer have a government that represents America and it's people as a whole. Rather, we will have a fragmented leadership, in which various ethnic groups elect into office, leadership that will only pursue issues which benefit them, irrespective of the impact such legislation may have on the country as a whole.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    If things continue on their current path, we will no longer have a government that represents America and it's people as a whole. Rather, we will have a fragmented leadership, in which various ethnic groups elect into office, leadership that will only pursue issues which benefit them, irrespective of the impact such legislation may have on the country as a whole.
    You mean thats not happening now. God help America if Obama wins.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast