Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If there's one country that deserve this temporary protected status then it should be Haiti since its one of the poorest island in the world and the island is going throught a civil war..Deporting someone to haiti is plain evil and its like sentencing a man or woman to death.

Never understood how can Cubans have special priviledge to come to this country and get legal status right away, but a country next to them that is having a civil war and is the poorest country in the world, not get the same treatment.

Im not saying that we should allow every citizens of poor countries to come here and get legal status nor am i saying that Cuba doesnt deserve it since Castro is known to kill people that are caught trying to flee cuba, but if you're going to let Cuba have it then how can you explain not letting haiti have it since the island is twice as poor and people are being killed left and right everyday.

Its either you give the same status to haiti or take it away and dont give it to anyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    If there's one country that deserve this temporary protected status then it should be Haiti since its one of the poorest island in the world and they are currently having a civil war..Deporting someone to haiti is plain evil and its like sentencing a man or woman to death since.

Never understood how can Cubans have special priviledge to come to this country and get legal status right away, but a country next to them that is having a civil war and is the poorest country in the world, not get the same treatment.

Im not saying that we should allow every zcitizens of poor countries to come here and get legal status, but if you're going to let Cuba have it then how can you explain not letting haiti have it.

Its either you gave the same status to cuba or take it away and dont give it to anyone.
    Hmmm... Seems to me that saying that sending someone back to the mess that he and his people created is evio is like saying that sending a lousy housekeeper back to his own house is evil. Brave and moral people take care of their own problems. Weak and dependent people create their own problems and then expect someone esle to solve them. The problem with bringing weak and dependent people into a democratic society designed for independent and self-reliant people is that at every opportunity the dependents will vote more power to the governing authority and seek to vote themselves bigger and bigger handouts from the public kitty. Next thing you know, the new country has become an authoritarian hellhole just like the one left behind.

Another way to put this is that you do not clean the soiled bed of an incontinent man by allowing him to sleep in someone else's clean bed. You just end up with no clean beds anywhere and the guy soiling the beds never improving his own condition yet befouling everyone else's.

i do not agree with your views that we should send a cuban back to cuba to only get killed by Castro once he gets his hand on him, but if that's the way you see it fine.

You should know that millions of people that are poor come to this country and gets granted asylum because of persecution so the U.S goverment doesnt share your views and they shouldnt...

Banned
    i do not agree with your views that we should send a cuban back to cuba to only get killed by Castro once he gets his hand on him, but if that's the way you see it fine.

You should know that millions of people that are poor come to this country and gets granted asylum because of persecution so the U.S goverment doesnt share your views and they shouldnt...
    Of course you don't agree with my view. You're one of the parasitic bed foulers to which I am referring, while I am a self-reliant American who sees to his own house and wants as little government as we can possibly get away with. I don't want your tax money, I don't want the nanny state that you obviously require, and I don't want your personal problems.

I respect your cold bloodedness....Sending a man back to a dictator to get killed looks very tough on illegal immigration lol.

Maybe we should repeal the asylum system and tell all of them to go back to their dirt bag country..does that look tough enought on illegal immigration by sending millions of people to their death??..Where is our moral value?

I respect your cold bloodedness....Sending a man back to a dictator to get killed looks very tough on illegal immigration lol.

Maybe we should repeal the asylum system and tell all of them to go back to their dirt bag country..does that look tough enought on illegal immigration by sending millions of people to their death??..Where is our moral value?
    Let me put it another way...mail me the keys to your house and car. I know a lot of people who are worse off than you. You seem very giving, and besides if these people have no place to live or can't drive to the grocery store, they too will perish. Then gather up all of your friends and collect their keys too, because there are numerous people in the world who need these things more than you and your friends. Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I personally would like a secluded mountain top somewhere but my husband wants to be around civilization.
    I am willing to bet that once you found the perfect secluded mountain top, there would be at least one illegal immigrant there. I'm just saying...
    I used to live in a nice quiet mountain area of Colorado, pop. 2,000 and there were illegals there as well, more than one I might add.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone made the comment about Castro killing people who were sent back. That was in the past. Recently you would hear in the media about people making it here on the 5th or 7th attempt which indicates that they are not being persecuted or jailed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Yes, maybe we should. Then people will solve their own problems rather than bringing them here.

Are you familiar with an adage that says that you get the government that you deserve?

If there's one country that deserve this temporary protected status then it should be Haiti since its one of the poorest island in the world and the island is going throught a civil war..Deporting someone to haiti is plain evil and its like sentencing a man or woman to death.

Im not saying that we should allow every citizens of poor countries to come here and get legal status nor am i saying that Cuba doesnt deserve it since Castro is known to kill people that are caught trying to flee cuba, but if you're going to let Cuba have it then how can you explain not letting haiti have it since the island is twice as poor and people are being killed left and right everyday.Its either you give the same status to haiti or take it away and dont give it to anyone.
    Blue...it's immigrates like you that should never become an American citizen. You have no respect for this country's laws. Why? Because you have no respect for your home country. Illegal immigrations is ruining our country and you don't care. Oh, please let bring all the poor people from foreign countries so they can live the American dream. In the mean time, we have true Americans who cannot live the American dream because of the slimballs that come here illegally and believe we own them something. If they want the good life that American can offer, why not fight for it. Guess it much easier to run away.

It's none of your business if the US has a different law for Cubans then Hatians; you aren't an American. Since you haven't been to Mexico since you were a boy, why don't you go back NOW!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast