Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    ]. Remember Ron Paul supporters will vote for Hillary before they vote for romney.
    I AGREE .

Then it's obvious that illegal immigration is not as important to some Ron Paul supporters as they profess. Even my daughter, whose a Georgia Tech sophomore and her friends, are able to see the forest from the trees and vote for Romney, although their first choice had been Paul. Believe it or not, some young voters can still reason and understand with Romney in the White House, our cause "Illegal immigration" will move forward and NOT backwards as with the rest of the top tier candidates. That you must take baby steps, instead of being unrealistic and basically throwing your vote away, which will also help elect either McCain, Giuliani, Huckabee or a Democrat. Myself, I would have supported Duncan first if their had been any chance.
    Some of us are past that, we are voting for the right person i. e. Constitution, eventually your children will have to join us whether this election or the next. Each election we will gain more and more until we get our Constitution and Sovereignty back!
    Oh please. If McCain, Giuliani, Huckabee or a Dem. gets elected, their will no longer be a Constitution, much less a republic of the United States. Even my children realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    ]. Remember Ron Paul supporters will vote for Hillary before they vote for romney.
    I AGREE .

Then it's obvious that illegal immigration is not as important to some Ron Paul supporters as they profess. Even my daughter, whose a Georgia Tech sophomore and her friends, are able to see the forest from the trees and vote for Romney, although their first choice had been Paul. Believe it or not, some young voters can still reason and understand with Romney in the White House, our cause "Illegal immigration" will move forward and NOT backwards as with the rest of the top tier candidates. That you must take baby steps, instead of being unrealistic and basically throwing your vote away, which will also help elect either McCain, Giuliani, Huckabee or a Democrat. Myself, I would have supported Duncan first if their had been any chance.
    Some of us are past that, we are voting for the right person i. e. Constitution, eventually your children will have to join us whether this election or the next. Each election we will gain more and more until we get our Constitution and Sovereignty back!
    Oh please. If McCain, Giuliani, Huckabee or a Dem. gets elected, their will no longer be a Constitution, much less a republic of the United States. Even my children realize that.
    And what makes you think that Romney isn't cut from the same cloth? In my opinion illegal immigration is a merely a symptom of a greater problem, the takeover of America by big business; and Romney will just further that along...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    [quote=kniggit]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Balboa":yt93u0b2
    I AGREE .

And what makes you think that Romney isn't cut from the same cloth? In my opinion illegal immigration is a merely a symptom of a greater problem, the takeover of America by big business; and Romney will just further that along...[/quote:yt93u0b2]

Because he has been upgraded to an Excellent rating by numbersusa, He is being endorsed by Tancredo , Arpiao, Bay Buchanon and others ,

If we can't trust our biggest names in the illegal immigration fight , who can we trust?

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    by Tancredo , Arpiao, Bay Buchanon and others ,

If we can't trust our biggest names in the illegal immigration fight , who can we trust?
    WE CAN TRUST ONLY OURSELVES.

CAN'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN BUSH PROMISSED TO FIX IMMIGRATION ? WHEN HE SWORE THERE WERE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ ? EVEN POWELL WENT TO THE UN TO ADVOCATE AGAINST THOSE WEAPONS. mCcAIN IS PROMISSING FIXING IMMIGRATION, OBAMA IS PROMISSING CHANGE + HILLARY ? DO YOU TRUST OTHERS ? pOLITICS ? I DON'T . I DO MY OWN HOME WORK. NOW ROMNEY IS SAYING THAT WE WILL SEE CHANGES IN US BIGGER THAN WE HAD IN 100 YEARS. WILL IT BE THE LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY ? IF YES YOU WONT HAVE TIME TO CHANGE. THIS IS IT. BYE BYE AMERICA. WE WONT HAVE OTHER CHANCE, THE CFR, BILDEBERGS ARE ALL IN PLACE TO TAKE OVER AMERICA WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE SLEEPWALKERS.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    My vote is for Dr. Paul. No if's and's or butt's!! Ron Paul 2008!!
    I'll second that motion. I wil never again vote for the lesser of the presented evils.

x7

x7. Voting for the lesser of the evils is still evil. I will never do it again. Mitt Romney is a corporate ..well I wont' say it. If we have to go to war he's gonna call a lawyer? I woudln't vote for anyone except Ron Paul..because like someone said above, its a vote for the Contsitution and our sovereignity. Numbersusa has never had much good to say about Ron Paul. As for grassfire, I unsubcribed. ALIPAC has remained very neutral on the viable candidates. (smart) Vote for any other GOP candidate and say hello Hitlery. Yes, if Ron Paul runs independent he gets my vote. If he becomes president I might consider sticking with the Republican party. I'm headed towards the Libertarian party if not. The Libertarian party will become the new, improved GOP.

[quote="usanevada"]

Because he has been upgraded to an Excellent rating by numbersusa, He is being endorsed by Tancredo , Arpiao, Bay Buchanon and others ,

If we can't trust our biggest names in the illegal immigration fight , who can we trust?[/quo

That's why I unsubscribe Numbers USA

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Tiny wrote:

Defeat of what? It's not a war. We're sticking our nose in where it doesn't belong and it's robbing the piggybank and killing our own people. We shouldn't have been there in the first place. Yes, Hussein was a dictator but he wasn't a threat to this country. Although I felt sorry for the Iraqis, there are many countries that need to be rescued from dictatorship. But what are we going to do, bring this country to its knees to free everyone in the world. That is not even realistic.
    Like I said, the WAR is not my priority issue at this time and I'm not going to get into a debate over it with Paul supporters. I've done plenty of that in the past and have come to the conclusion that it's a waste of time for the Paul followers and me. With that said, I will say that I would have absolutely no confidence in Paul as Commander-In-Chief of our armed forces. His non-intervention position would have us stick our heads in the sand while anyone that wants nuclear weapons builds them, buys them, or steals them. There isn't a doubt in my military (retired) mind that a Paul presidency would lessen our national security.

You can respond if you like, however, I won't be goaded into a war debate tonight - too tired.

He is a non interntionalist not an isolationist. LIke he said if we have good economic trading with other countries, they will not go to war with us because there will be too much money involved.

Ron Paul

Ron Paul did well in Nevada. Fox News kept ignoring it..and actually tried to put Huckabee tied in 2nd place with McPain. I am sticking with Ron Paul and if he runs Independent I will vote for him also. If he does not..I'll vote for whoever the Libertarian Candidate is. I changed my party the other day to Libertarian after I cast my vote for Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Ok

Now instead of getting all excited about this , tell the rest of
    us when this will translate into real world votes

Online polls and cell phone voting is a fantasy world

Call me when it becomes real world
    The author of the article may want to revisit and edit his article after he hears the results from Louisiana's caucus today. The results would not have happened without the internet.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast