Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "That is what you want everyone to think. Rolling Eyes Remember Ron Paul supporters will vote for Hillary before they vote for romney."

I had to do a double take

If you really meant this you are no friend to Americans and
    I just hope lots of folks get to see this thread
    You are so right!!!

My mistake..Hunter is my second choice, Romney 3rd

Paul
    Hunter
    Romney
    Thompson...actually this one I am still considering if I would vote at all for, when you get to this name i am really getting desperate.

after that if an indepentant doesn't come out I won't vote at all....none of the rest are not worth a damn and I won't aid and abett the down fall of my country with my vote
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    MW wrote:

I thought Hunter was your second choice - or am I thinking of nntrixie?
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

My mistake..Hunter is my second choice, Romney 3rd
    Thank you, my faith has now been restored for womankind.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    MW wrote:

I thought Hunter was your second choice - or am I thinking of nntrixie?
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

[quote:15fnhb2u]My mistake..Hunter is my second choice, Romney 3rd
    Thank you, my faith has now been restored for womankind. [/quote:15fnhb2u]

Your welcome! "MW" Glad I could help!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I, too, am more afraid of Obama.

Supporting someone just because he can win has gotten us what we have today.

I am not supporting a candidate - but a message and an idea.

While it may not win the election, it is the winner and will serve us all well if we will listen.

If we just want to be able to be 'on the winning team' - we are lost before we begin.
    "Supporting someone just because he can win has gotten us what we have today."

This would be the case if all candidates were as bad as McCain, Huckabee, and Guliani------but Romney isn't!!!! And, he actually has a REAL chance of winning!!!!

Obama frightens me because of his "possible" Muslim connections. And, it wouldn't even worry me as much if these connections were in the US-----but they were in other countries----where there are definitely more extremists.
    Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh!
    "Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh."

Are you talking about Romney?? If so, they are not saying this about South Carolina----it is Michigan that they are talking about (next Tuesday).

However, Romney raised $5 million on Monday-----and he said that he plans on staying in----even if he does come in second in Michigan!!!

He currently has the most delegates won!!!
    Bren the money for Romney is inacurate.$5 million was raised by the repub party and $3.5 million goes in the repub fund to be used by the canidate who gets the nomination.Romney got $1.5 million of the $5 mil.

Reference; Newsweek article Who's got the money....article released today.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I, too, am more afraid of Obama.

While it may not win the election, it is the winner and will serve us all well if we will listen.

If we just want to be able to be 'on the winning team' - we are lost before we begin.

This would be the case if all candidates were as bad as McCain, Huckabee, and Guliani------but Romney isn't!!!! And, he actually has a REAL chance of winning!!!!

Obama frightens me because of his "possible" Muslim connections. And, it wouldn't even worry me as much if these connections were in the US-----but they were in other countries----where there are definitely more extremists.
    Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh!
    "Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh."

Are you talking about Romney?? If so, they are not saying this about South Carolina----it is Michigan that they are talking about (next Tuesday).

However, Romney raised $5 million on Monday-----and he said that he plans on staying in----even if he does come in second in Michigan!!!

He currently has the most delegates won!!!
    Bren the money for Romney is inacurate.$5 million was raised by the repub party and $3.5 million goes in the repub fund to be used by the canidate who gets the nomination.Romney got $1.5 million of the $5 mil.

Reference; Times article Who's got the most money....article released today.
    This is not what the person said who made the post about the $5 million raised by Romney!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

[quote=Bren4824][quote=USPatriot][quote=Bren4824][quote=SOSADFORUS][quote=Bren4824][quote="nntrixie":i1l3go7n]I, too, am more afraid of Obama.

If we just want to be able to be 'on the winning team' - we are lost before we begin.[/quote]

Obama frightens me because of his "possible" Muslim connections. And, it wouldn't even worry me as much if these connections were in the US-----but they were in other countries----where there are definitely more extremists.[/quote]

Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh![/quote]

"[color=red]Thats funny they are already saying if he doesn't win in SC he will probably have to drop out....and walla you haven't even got to put in your 2 cents yet....great system huh[/color]."

He currently has the most delegates won!!![/quote]

Reference; Newsweek article Who's got the most money....article released today.[/quote]

This is not what the person said who made the post about the $5 million raised by Romney!!!![/quote:i1l3go7n]

Who's Got The Money

[url="http://www.newsweek.com/id/91455"]www.newsweek.com/id/91455[/url]
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Guess I'll just stick to being one of Ron Paul's Crazies. You folks won't have to worry about it anyway. Because if someone other than Paul gets in the White House, you won't have a country, and what's left of it will still be overrun with illegals. This country doesn't have another four years to waste. And that's what makes me crazy.

I'm tinybobidaho, and I approve this message.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Guess I'll just stick to being one of Ron Paul's Crazies. You folks won't have to worry about it anyway. Because if someone other than Paul gets in the White House, you won't have a country, and what's left of it will still be overrun with illegals. This country doesn't have another four years to waste. And that's what makes me crazy.

I'm tinybobidaho, and I approve this message.
    Since being provoked we now know Romney is just a spoiled brat who thinks he's above the law. We currently have a kid like this in the White House now and people want another four or eight years of another CFR associate?

The MSM is trying to make Thompson look like the most conservative. My question is - the most conservative of what? I might add that Thompson is a CFR member so maybe he is the most conservative for the CFR machine!!!

Ron Paul is the most conservative for our Constitution, end of conversation. To say one is crazy for choosing Ron Paul as their candidate is saying the most conservative candidate for our Constitution is crazy(?)!

I'm voting for Ron Paul regardless who the MSM sets us up with.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Ron Paul won the debate. Fox news even admited it...ha ha!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEEl2FoQScg
    Ok

Now instead of getting all excited about this , tell the rest of
    us when this will translate into real world votes

Online polls and cell phone voting is a fantasy world

Call me when it becomes real world
    IIRC, you're not a Paul supporter. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) But if you are, you can go to his website, sign up as a precinct leader, and call some of your neighbors using a neighborhood list the campaign will provide. We won the internet, but getting the kids to actually leave Mom's basement seems to be a problem.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast