Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Custody Father & Illegal Immigration-Appeal

I am trying to find support to Appeal a Court decision granting Custody to an individual who violated US Immigration Laws for more than a decade and committed numerous violations of our Laws. This Case is in Santa Clara County, CA. (San Jose, CA).
    This individual committed the following violations:
    "Marriage" Fraud
    Immigration Fraud - 13 years
    Social Security number Usage Fraud
    Welfare fraud
    Tax Evasion
    Extortion
    Perjury
    Contempt of Court

County Employee Evaluator Discrimination

This what I could prove and the Courts ignored it because we have an
    Anchor Baby who is 2.5 years old.

I need a Appellant Lawyer with very strong credibility in Northern CA.
    I may want to take the case public!
    There is a new CA. FAMC the Court used, which is 3044. However, I don't think its applicable.

I don't have a Lawyer.

Please Help!!!

Custody Father

Welcome Custody Father,

Are you a US Citizen or legal immigrant?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am a 4th Generation American!

Check with the state or local Bar Associations.

If you don't have any luck with a lawyer, I'd take it to the media.

CustodyFather

I hate to break it to you but you will loose because the courts are biased towards the illegal immigrant(criminal).

The question I have for you is why did you marry an illegal immigrant in the first place? You broke the law and now you are complaining?

Do a search at vdare.com on the marriage visa fraud, lots of stories just like yours.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

People would do some pathetic stuff to cheat their way into this country. I heard one story of an American getting engaged to an illegal alien, and the guy worked for the INS too! She skipped the marriage and went to CALI to pursue her movie career. She didn't even wait for the greencard, she was happy with just the K-1 visa and being on American soil. Her ex-fiance wasn't so thrilled.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I keep thinking there is a group out there called something like "Dads Against Discrimination" (D.A.D.). I would search on the internet, or call in your local area one of the grassroots legal groups, they at the very least would have information.

Hmmm.......seems to me there might be someone that has some clout that can help.

I wish I knew something more than this.

This does bring up a recent memory of being out and about with my kids. We were in line at a store and two Mexican women were talking with each other in Spanish, the one had a baby wrapped in one of those shoulder thingy's and the other had a boy, about 2 in a stroller. The woman with the wrapped infant nudged her friend when a tall guy (he was African American) went walking by, and said something obviously about him as she motioned towards him encouragingly to the stroller mom.

Then stroller mom smiled and leaned down to her boy, said something about "papa" and "negra" (I think that's what she said, which I understand means black). Then she stood up looked at her friend and said "no", and then something else about "Latino" and "blanco" (white?). The jest of her conversation was that she was on the prowl for an American man (her son was quite pale compared to her) and she was joking with her friend about which kind to pick (although I do not speak Spanish, understanding a few words and watching getures can surely tell you whats generally going on).

This really irked me (HEY THATS MUCH MORE POLITELY THAN I HAD SAID IT TO MY HUSBAND LATER THAT DAY!). I felt that was the way she had secured herself here in the U.S., through getting an American man and having an anchor baby.

Although I can have true sympathy for people who are truly in love and are having a rough time getting the system to work for them, I have no sympathy for women like this, who would use a mans love and kindness to gain a foothold here and then leave him and go her own way, all the time using the system, and using her child to get what she wanted.

Custody I am sorry if this is what your situation is. It makes me sick. I live in Oregon and there are lots of legal groups, but most are just for help with things like landlord problems, and sexual orientation discrimination (!!!), not much for parents who really need help with custody issues and like what you are in. Keep calling people, local lawyers, local groups (immigraton reform groups in your area). Someone has to know someone that can help, or get you in touch with someone who can. Keep us posted.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Immigration and Child Custody

Dear concerned friends:

Thank you all for your replies.

I was hoping for some meaningful help.

I have been researching this issue for years.

FYI: I didn't know the person was Out-of-Status.
    I also uncovered Drug Trafficking.
    This individual also committed Extortion!

Regrettably, I trusted this person too much.

If any one knows someone that is able to help,
    please let me know.

Help spread the word about my case!!!

Thx!!!

Custody Father