Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lin

CVS and Colgate spanish calenders in your mailbox today

This morning my sister gave me a call and said she recieved a calender in the mail from CVS pharmacy. Colgate/Palmolive were featured and the whole thing was in spanish and english with spanish first. It lists all Latin American holidays and is pretty much celebrating their heritage. Yet more companies making it easier for the spanish to not assimilate in our country and selling out the united states heritage for a buck. I emailed Colgate and told them what I thought of their calender at www.colgate.com and they also have a spanish version, www.colgate.com/espanol. CVS's phone number 888-607-4287.

MW
    Email sent!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lin
    Welcome to ALIPAC. What state was this in ? I haven't gotten one but will email them any way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lin
    I live in Florida

don't buy from CVS

If this has happened. Take copies into stores and say you refuse to purchase from CVS. Send a copy to their headquaters and tell them why you refuse to shop from them. There are still more Americans than illegals who refuse to speak english. Ask for CVS to print calendars in the many different languages that Americans speak instead of just spanish.

Soon it will be "press 2 for English". Who gives a two hoots about
    Mexican holidays.

Does anyone know what happens if I go to CVS and write a check
    but instead of five dollars, write in cinco dolares. I suspect
    it would be cashed. Maybe I should just hold up the line with
    the clerks speaking my broken Spanish, and when asked to please
    speak English, just reply, "I thought you were speaking Spanish
    in our English speaking country, to help us English speakers
    practice our Spanish (or are you just pandering to illegals).....

JAK
    Email sent!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)