Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Daily Kos Diarist Gets ObamaCare Bill: 'What the Hell Kind of Reform Is This?'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Liberal Blogger In Shock Over Obamacare Premium Increase

Liberals and other worshipers of government power over the individual still refuse to accept reality

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    October 16, 2013

Photo: Wikimedia Commons

Tirge Caps, writing for the Daily Kos, has expressed righteous indignation over his skyrocketing healthcare insurance premium following the implementation of Obamacare.

He has decided to cancel his policy and will tell the government to stick its mandate enforced at gunpoint where the sun doesn’t shine.

“My wife and I just got our updates from Kaiser telling us what our 2014 rates will be. Her monthly has been $168 this year, mine $150.

We have a high deductible. We are generally healthy people who don’t go to the doctor often. I barely ever go. The insurance is in case of a major catastrophe,” Caps writes. “Well, now, because of Obamacare, my wife’s rate is gong to $302 per month and mine is jumping to $284… I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any ****ing penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?”

Unfortunately, the reality of Obamacare – the fact it is a crony capitalist arrangement designed to enrich monopolistic insurance corporations – has not modified Mr. Caps’ welfare as a god-given right attitude.

“Oh, ok, if we qualify, we can get some government assistance. Great.

So now I have to jump through another hoop to just chisel some of this off. And we don’t qualify, anyway, so what’s the point?” he gripes.

Caps then worries his fellow liberals and other assorted worshipers of government posting at the Daily Kos will chew him a new one. “I realize I will probably get screamed at for posting this, but I can’t imagine I am the only Californian who just received a rate increase from Kaiser based on these new laws.”

In fact, Obamacare was not simply designed to enrich large corporations. The law is also implemented to further impoverish average Americans and ultimately “level the playing field,” that is to say take the living standards of Americans down to that of the average Chinese zek slaving away in a multinational corporate slave labor gulag.

Is it possible more liberals will join Tirge Caps and oppose Obamacare?

If we use the comments on Cap’s article as a gauge, probably not.

“Wah! wah! I hate Obamcare! (sic) You sound like Ted Cruz,” writes one commenter, while another completely misunderstands how the government-enforced mandate works and continues to insist it is some kind of mysterious government mana from heaven: “You can’t blame Obamacare because you selected substandard insurance. And remember, those who have no insurance at all will be getting a 100% premium increase. However, the vast majority of them are grateful they can finally get insurance.”

This article was posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 10:29 am
    Tags: domestic news, healthcare

Related Articles

http://www.infowars.com/liberal-blog...mium-increase/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess Obamacare isn't as great and affordable as we were told. The system is full of glitches and the enrollment process is a nightmare. They are asking people to give up their personal information on a system that experts are saying is extremely outdated. Typical of everything the government runs, complete dysfunction after spending 3 years setting it up. The Target.com webpage gets just as much traffic as the healthcare exchange site and they seem to manage it just fine. With the amount of tax dollars that have been spent on this monstrosity of a law, you would think they could do better. Only 36,000 Americans enrolled in the first week. It's pretty comical when you compare that to Grand Theft Auto selling 16,000,000 copies in it's first week

~Mentally Emancipated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12