Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dallas: Dec 2nd Day Labor Protest

I will be at a day labor spot located on the corner of Shadybrook and Park Ln. in North Dallas Saturday December 2nd at 11am

I will bring my will, my signs and my tenacity with me. If you live in the area I beg you to join me.

This spot has recieved numerous complaints by locals, including local hispanics.... yet no efforcement is every apparent. I want to show these prostitues of labor that we are watching and able to move them out of their confort zone.

This spot is just off of 75 HWY the stop light after Greenvill Ave.

I will be there, no matter if I am alone or joined by others.

Banned

Re: Dallas: Dec 2nd Day Labor Protest

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    I will be at a day labor spot located on the corner of Shadybrook and Park Ln. in North Dallas Saturday December 2nd at 11am

I will bring my will, my signs and my tenacity with me. If you live in the area I beg you to join me.

This spot has recieved numerous complaints by locals, including local hispanics.... yet no efforcement is every apparent. I want to show these prostitues of labor that we are watching and able to move them out of their confort zone.

This spot is just off of 75 HWY the stop light after Greenvill Ave.

PM me as this thing gets closer. I will make it if at all possible.

Don't forget your camera.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    In a city the size of Dallas, you should be able to get thousands to join you! Oops, I forgot, everyone will be washing their car, watching cartoons, fishing, or shopping on that day - silly me.

Seriously, don't you have any local organizations that could publicize the event. How about handing out flyers, posting on local websites, posting flyers around town, etc., etc. Surely you can get a large group out of the Dallas area, especially knowing what we now know (Bush & Democrats working together on amnesty bill).

Hey, maybe you can find a bunch of illegals that don't speak or read English to march with you for $1.00 an hour. Just kidding

Good luck, I pray you have a huge turnout!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    By the way, love the attitude, go get 'em!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

just a friendly bump to remind you guys that as of December 2nd Shadybrook will not be an open safe area for illegals (anyone with a camcorder would be nice)

we have won in Farmers Branch, now let's make Dallas the next battlefield. come join me and others and together our voice will be loud!

i'm not kidding folks. I will be there by myself exposed to the 'elements' if you will if you do not join me. This is our time to take a strong stance.

I might be able to go. Will have to work out some details but I'll try.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

would be great to have you cowgirl, you and dixie. I have a few friends who want to go, but don't want it to be small.

if anyone has the Constiution parties info, the CFIR's info or the TXMM's info I'd like to get the word to them.

just a reminder that I am getting my signs ready. I hope to have some company.