Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i have been saying this whole time that if someone would just make a website and set a date the nation would gladly join them. who will this leader be?

the problem I see is this . . . when a few hundred CITIZENS went to patrol the southern border -- their right under OUR Constitution -- THEIR President and Condi Rice called them vigilantes -- but when 700,000 to 1,000,000 illegal invaders protested in the streets of Los Angeles with Mexican flags, President Bush and company said nothing -- clearly, the federal government is behind these protests.

these protests will eventually hurt the pro-illegal crowd. We the American people need a better battle plan. If we had financial backing, the citizens could do commercials like the Swift Boat Veterans did during the presidential campaigns.

P.S., one thing I have been trying to do is educate all the black citizens I talk to -- I finally got a friend of mine convinced and her husband agrees that the black citizens will be hurt the most. I've asked them to bring this matter before the church and explain that what's going on now is not the same thing as when Martin Luther King protested for their rights. If I have to, I will go and tell them myself.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I DID COME..I SAW YOU TODAY

I did come and I saw you. You were there alone with the NO AMENSTY SIGN. I couldn't afford to stop with such lack of support because of the job that I do. I am a teacher who teaches ESL. I had to go by. Even if there were many I was going to have to stay back in the rear. My heart sank as I drove through Dallas and there wasn't a soul. Before coming downtown I noticed at a Resturant that there were tensions between Hispanics and Whites. The blacks in the resturant were not involved. They sat eating and enjoying themselves as though America was still the same. Last night, at a dinner party of 9 people there were only two of us who agreed about this while the rest couldn't understand the magnitude. NO ONE CARES. I'm sorry my brother I should have gotten out of my car. I felt bad. I honked my horn and I screamed out the Window. America, America, but it seems that there is No America. They have scared us to the point that we are afraid to go out and protest the very thing they support. The employers no we need to work so if we protest what they are doing we will be without jobs.

we need laws that will automatically send employers to prison . . . forget about the 'fine' -- they make that up in illegal labor.

an illegal alien that earns $5.00 a day in Mexico, and afford to work for $5.00 an hour in the United States.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

the problem I see is this . . . when a few hundred CITIZENS went to patrol the southern border -- their right under OUR Constitution -- THEIR President and Condi Rice called them vigilantes -- but when 700,000 to 1,000,000 illegal invaders protested in the streets of Los Angeles with Mexican flags, President Bush and company said nothing -- clearly, the federal government is behind these protests.
    I don't know if they actually organized the big protests or not but they certainly funded the transportation to and from because I have a feeling our tax dollars paid for those busses!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I DID COME..I SAW YOU TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    My heart sank as I drove through Dallas and there wasn't a soul. Before coming downtown I noticed at a Resturant that there were tensions between Hispanics and Whites. The blacks in the resturant were not involved. They sat eating and enjoying themselves as though America was still the same.
    What restaurant was that and how'd you know there were tensions? Inquiring minds want to know. Were you inside the restaurant?

Re: I DID COME..I SAW YOU TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    I did come and I saw you. You were there alone with the NO AMENSTY SIGN. I couldn't afford to stop with such lack of support because of the job that I do. I am a teacher who teaches ESL. I had to go by. Even if there were many I was going to have to stay back in the rear. My heart sank as I drove through Dallas and there wasn't a soul. Before coming downtown I noticed at a Resturant that there were tensions between Hispanics and Whites. The blacks in the resturant were not involved. They sat eating and enjoying themselves as though America was still the same. Last night, at a dinner party of 9 people there were only two of us who agreed about this while the rest couldn't understand the magnitude. NO ONE CARES. I'm sorry my brother I should have gotten out of my car. I felt bad. I honked my horn and I screamed out the Window. America, America, but it seems that there is No America. They have scared us to the point that we are afraid to go out and protest the very thing they support. The employers no we need to work so if we protest what they are doing we will be without jobs.
    You have no idea how hard it is do you? to stand there for hours on end and wonder if anyone cares. I know you think your job will not fogive you, but if you do not stand up who will? I urge you to come show your support if even for 30 mins tomorrow.

I didn't see this post until today...

When I see you again I will come. Also, what about the event planned for April 9th..; This Saturday.
    What can we do to get people involved. Why can't Americans seem to care?

come to the Corner of Walnut Hill and Central Expressway on the 8th. There will be a rally there with CFIR of Dallas. They aer much larger than me. I hope to see you locals there.

dragons5

Always look on the positive side. Remember in the History books. One Dreadful Night. That a lone Rider jumped on his horse. All alone at that time was this great Man. But we all know what happen after the great ride of Paul Revere.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12