Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dan Maes can't stop lying

There is only one real reason why Dan Maes remains in the governor's race. He wants to prevent Tom Tancredo from winning. That is the vindictive nature of Dan Maes.

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_16229282

From the Denver Post on October 2, 2010:

When we last left GOP gubernatorial candidate Dan Maes, he was comparing himself to Al Pacino in the film "Serpico." This past week, Maes released his personnel file from his days as a Liberal, Kan., cop to prove that he was, indeed, involved in a gambling investigation. Done. Yet the file also proved he hadn't worked undercover, as he once claimed, and that he was fired for telling his fiancee about the investigation. Her family was the target of the probe.

Also last week, Maes' own words came back to haunt him when he dropped to 15 percent in one poll. Earlier, Maes claimed Tom Tancredo shouldn't participate in debates unless he was over 20 percent. "If you're polling at 20 percent, come on board; if you're not, then you don't come." Asked if he would apply that to himself, Maes said: "Here's what's different about me and career politicians. When I set a rule, I live by it. And I don't change the goalpost when it doesn't suit me well." Yet Maes now insists he'll continue to show up for debates. Who sounds like the goalpost-bending, career politician now?

Please Call Dan Maes and tell him to get out and endorse Tom! Tom is nekc and neck with Hickenpoooper. This could have a great impact on the illegal immigration debate@

Maes

Sadly, Maes will not get out of the race. His two purposes for staying in the race are to make sure that Tom Tancredo loses and to take even more money from his campaign fund for his personal use.

So far, Maes has taken over seventy thousand dollars from his campaign fund to "reimburse" expenses. I believe Tancredo has taken only around three thousand dollars. I hope the few who are still donating to Dan Maes feel real good about their contributions.