Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

kev

The dangers of social non-integration by immigrants

Non-integration is a dangerous beast, it threatens our way of life, it threatens the very core of our nation.

If there is a population, or a group of people in a republic that refuse to intergrate into the society, and this group has the right to vote, once organized, this organization can present a threat to the very core, the essence of what makes the culture, the heritage of a nation.

At some point in time, one or the other of the two cultures will start to meld, to lose its framework, and weave itself into the other. Once a group of people that refuses to integrate gains the right to vote, integration can be forced. So instead of a natural melding of cultures, which can take generations, one culture can force to other to adapt to its customes, traditions, and in some cases religion. The other group that has been forced to integrate becomes bitter and angry. From this anger comes violence.

There is no good at all that can come from giving millions of people instant citizenship, the right to vote, the right to change the landscape of our legal system over night.

I agree .

But once here and also of cultures that have been here - they choose to segregate themselves in subdivisions, jobs, and politics. They still chant racism when some little something doesn't suit them.

In Atlanta, there are huge luxury subdivisions that are being built that many (not all) African Americans are flocking to. No whites. Nice areas, golf courses, etc. and the politicians are looking the other way in taxing these areas in line with mixed Caucasion areas. It is not fair, but blacks control the government here. Blacks say they are only "preserving their culture" by moving to these areas. If whites did this they would be "racist" and to hell with white culture.

The Hispanics are taking over subdivisions, running Caucasions out, and they are not taxed fairly either.

The politicians are behind all of this. Some of us buy into it when we are called racist. I hate that word and the way it is used.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!