Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Day WITHOUT A PATRIOT!

William was asking for suggestions in his "the sky is falling" thread, and I've got one. How about if Alipac declares a GENERAL STRIKE in protest to the violation of our Constitution by giving US citizenship to anchor babies, to whom the 14th Amendment clearly doesn't apply?

All the arguments and evidence that 14th Am. doesn't apply to illegals is here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-139666.html

Such a General Strike would give opportunity to protest our government's MIS-APPLICATION of the 14th Amendment, to ALL AMERICANS.

We've had a Day without an illegal and a Day without a Gay, so why not a Day WITHOUT A PATRIOT?

Regarding the date, how about Jan. 20th? Let's steal some of Obama's thunder, and show what the nation thinks about this illegal alien problem.
    Oh, Jan. 20th is sunday, so let's make it Jan.21. How about it guys, would anyone be willing to help promote this? I mean emails, faxes, flyers, etc. Could be a great project for all Alipac members.

I mean, the Libs will have Obama coronation in January, so why not have something to celebrate for American Patriots also?

Great idea.... I'm in!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

The news would not cover it "obamaania" would be all you will see on the news that week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Count me in on a Day without Patrots!

I love the idea! I can send faxes and emails with the best of them! Smile I also have some marketing experience! Please contact me.

Perhaps, our government needs to realize that “Weâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    So one person's efforts do count! I encourage everyone to be a "civilian soldier" to fight the many wrongs that are pervasive in Washington now. Be creative in fighting the fight in your own way individually and collectively! "A Day without Patriots" is clever and I believe could set some wheels in motion!
    At the moment, I'm hoping that William would pick up this idea, since he's best positioned to help promote it, and it would certainly help him achieve his goal of bringing more people to Alipac, but if not, I hope to get some other patriot organization (like Grassfire) to pick it up.

We also could start this from scratch with just a few dedicated people behind it, but that'd take longer to put everything in motion, and we may not have enough publicity to have it make an impact by Jan. 21.

So having this idea picked up by a large organization is a Plan A, and doing it from scratch ourselves, is plan B.

And plan C would be that everyone starts promoting it right away with just a link to this post and hope that leaders will emerge later.

So those interested in helping with plan A, please contact William and other patriot organizations and try convince them to support it.

And we certainly also can try plan B at the same time, but we'd have to take that off this forum, since William doesn't like organizing here at which Alipac isn't involved. I've learned that when I tried to campaign here for impeachment of Bush a couple of years ago. So those interested in plan B, should PM me, and we'd see if we can put something together off this forum.

And everyone certainly can start working plan C and hope that can get the ball rolling and attract some bigger players to this idea.

Hmm, and it seems that now I should say something inspiring.... How about, Let's not wait for Obama to attack the sovereignty of our country with his Marxist agenda and dreams of Amnesty, let's go on OFFENSIVE and take the fight to him! Like the saying goes, "When things get tough, the tough get going!" Is anyone here tough enough to stop complaining and start fighting? Let's go...!

William, What do you think?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

There are several problems with this idea.

1. Every previous attempt by other groups like a day without _____ have acknowledgedly failed to have an impact with the exception of some very limited press coverage that included coverage about how very few people responded.

2. Many of ALIPAC's supporters are heavily financially stressed right now and losing a day of work, lost pay, and antagonizing their employers would not be well received by many.

3. Many ALIPAC supporters prefer to keep their participation in our cause private because they work in schools, police departments, government agencies, etc... They would not want to expose their associations and identify themselves since many work amongst Globalists and illegal alien supporters.

4. The objectives of such a move are unclear even if a high degree of success were achieved. What would be our goal? To telegraph that we will all give up our jobs and stop working if our agenda is not addressed?

5. This strategy involves mimicking our opposition and it is better when they react to us more than us reacting to them.

A lot of people that left their jobs for the illegal alien protests had no jobs to return to after they did it.

What we have done in the past and will do in the future is to ask people to take a day off of work at a critical time to focus on our efforts. People have done this before and know that we will only ask them to do that when it is absolutely necessary.

I certainly appreciate everyone brain storming on these ideas, but I don't think this plan would fly with our supporters.

Remember, for ALIPAC to do something like this we have to have a strong consensus.

I don't think it will fly, but if you like Socal we can take your suggestion for a vote here on the boards.

If your idea were to receive over 80% support here on the boards then we could approach our broader membership which is what we did during the Bush impeachment debates.

During the Bush Impeachment issue, we sampled opinions from our supporters here and found wide support, but when we took it to our broader supporters (over 25,000) the idea that ALIPAC support the impeachment of Bush did not receive the kind of broad based support necessary for groups like ours to function and succeed.

We have to be careful about such things because if ALIPAC makes a move that a significant portion of our supporters disagree with passionately then we will no longer be able to succeed or even exist!

So let me know if you want to take this idea to a formal vote YES/NO and I will start a poll thread.

W

William thank you for putting things in perspective. I also agree on the board vote.

DJ
    Thanks William. You are right. Many of us work in schools or universities, and we could not risk having our identities out there. If there was an agreement to refuse to buy anything on a particular day (and it was announced that way), I'd be happy to cooperate. I'm not sure that there are enough of us to make a dent, but putting it up to a vote is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I don't think it will fly, but if you like Socal we can take your suggestion for a vote here on the boards.

If your idea were to receive over 80% support here on the boards then we could approach our broader membership which is what we did during the Bush impeachment debates.

During the Bush Impeachment issue, we sampled opinions from our supporters here and found wide support, but when we took it to our broader supporters (over 25,000) the idea that ALIPAC support the impeachment of Bush did not receive the kind of broad based support necessary for groups like ours to function and succeed.

We have to be careful about such things because if ALIPAC makes a move that a significant portion of our supporters disagree with passionately then we will no longer be able to succeed or even exist!

So let me know if you want to take this idea to a formal vote YES/NO and I will start a poll thread.

W
    Well, vote would be fine, but I don't think that having a majority approval should be required in order for Alipac to act on an idea. True leaders don't wait for approval, they analyze the problem and take the direction that's best in their opinion, although a strong support by many can be a reason for a leader to take action.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that in absence of a strong opposition by the base, it's up to the leader to decide the direction to take.

Regarding William's objections, you ALWAYS can make a list of those, as well as the reasons why we SHOULD do it. The REAL question should be, DO WE HAVE SOMETHING BETTER to counteract the coming Amnesty push by Obama and Dems' controlled Congress? I doubt that we do, and waiting until there's another Amnesty bill up for vote, is a recipe for failure.

And nobody needs to worry about having his identity revealed. Somehow I don't think that your employer will send your name to the FBI if you don't show up for work on Jan. 21.

Plus at this point I'm not even asking anyone here to do that. I'd like to see Alipac to help PROMOTE this DAY WITHOUT A PATRIOT event, so that people ACCROSS THE COUNTRY would have the opportunity to join and have their voice heard.

I just want to give people opportunity to UNITE against this Liberal and globalist push to destroy this country and turn it into some North American Union.

Plus, like they say, the squeeky wheel gets the oil. Just ask Rosa Parks. She just said NO, and without some public rallies by blacks, we'd still have segregation.

I mean, does everybody just wants to hide behind their keyboard while our country is being destroyed? Do you really want to sit back while 100 million non-English speaking foreigners flood in here as a result of Amnesty? And after that happens, you can pretty much forget about even calling your Rep, because they'll ignore you because they'll want the hispanic votes.

Also, I wouldn't expect Alipac to do this all alone. It's likely that other patriot organizations would adopt and promote it also. And THAT would make it a NATIONAL EVENT!

So it could also UNITE several patriot organizations, and I don't think we can stop Amnesty without such unification and acting together on a national level.

So this is about UNITING of patriots across the nation to counter-act the coming liberal threat. Like they say, we'll either hang together or we'll hang separately.

We DEFINITELY need some kind of NATIONAL demonstration on Jan. 20/21, even if it's not the Day without a patriot.

So PLEASE VOTE FOR the Day without a patriot, and maybe we can convince Williams that it's time to take this fight against illegal immigration to another level.

I've also noticed that the number of guests here, dropped by about 80%. That makes Alipac increasingly irrelevant. Starting a Day without a patriot certainly could bring a lot new people here, which is one of the reasons why the Alipac leadership should seriously consider supporting it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast