Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DC PIXS -VIDEOS --SEND TO GRETA NOW FOX NEWS

AT 10:10 TONIGHT I WAS WATCHING GRETA FOX NEWS ON THE RECORD AS SHE WAS SHOWING PIXS OF THE MARCH TODAY ...WHEN I LEFT THE ROOM FOR A MINUTE I HEARD HER SAY ANYONE WHO HAS PIXS or video OF THE MARCH TO SEND THEM IN....
    BUT I DIDN'T GET URL OR E-MAIL ADDRESS....
    so i thought anyone who has pixs of the no amnesty march of last week ought to send them all in ...since she didn't cover our march...so anyone who cares to bombard her please do....she said send now....
    here are the addresses i found for hwer...since i know nothing about sending pixs or videos maybe someone can check it out at her site and giv
    e us the ino.....

Click here: Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta - FOXNews.com
    http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

On the Record, Online, Podcast, New Media, PR, Marketing, Hosted ..... Journalists, bloggers, podcasters and news makers discuss how new media are changing the way organizations communicate, and how people consume information.
    www.ontherecordpodcast.com/

http://www.ontherecordpodcast.com/

ontherecord@foxnews.com
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

HOTC,

That's a pretty funny idea.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DIXIE

I THOUGHT SO TOO.......
    ANYONE WHO HAS ANY SHOULD SEND...WHAT'S NOT FAIR AND BALANCED ABOUT THAT??????
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>