Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Obama: Why blame Limbaugh and Dobbs? You're naive.

Dear Obama:

Are you so naive?

Are you so naive to blame talk show persons Limbaugh and Dobbs for the rising anger and outrage among Americans against this invasion of illegal immigrants?

In your recent talk in Florida in front of a mostly Cuban audience, you seemed to blame Limbaugh and Dobbs for the growing national anger against
    the invasion of illegal immigrants.

You seem to say that if there was never a Limbaugh or a Hobbs, we would all march happily into the sunset arm in arm and loving each other for all eternity, American citizens and illegal immigrants together.

Again, are you, Obama, so naive?

I cannot speak for others, but I did not need a Limbaugh or a Dobbs to make me angry and outraged at this out-of-control invasion of illegal immigrants.

1. Obama, do you remember those huge pro-illegal immigration marches
    a few years ago, with all those protesters happily waving all those Mexican flags and not waving the American flags?
    As an American citizen, I was greatly insulted and outraged by such an anti-American display by so many Hispanics, both illegal and legal.

2. And how about the illegal immigrant church lady in your own backyard in Chicago who sought so-called sanctuary in a local church for many months?
    I was so outraged how she could openly mock our legal and immigration system and how nobody, including you, Illinois Obama, did anything to send her out of the United States immediately, or to put her in jail where she belonged, especially after she used false papers and entered the United States illegally several times.

3. Nightly news of hundreds of illegal immigrants: Obama, do you ever watch the nightly news?
    Do you see videos of hundreds of illegal immigrants waiting patiently just a few feet from the United States until it gets dark so that they can sneak across the border?
    It is seeing those images over and over again of hundreds of illegal immigrants waiting at the border for nightime that has also angered me against
    illegal immigrants.

4. Idnetity theft: Dear Obama, and what about the tremendous amount of identity theft going on among illegal immgrants?
    It is also this terrible identity theft among illegals that has outraged me.

5. And what about welfare abuse among illegals? Please don't tell me that illegals are NOT getting food stamps or government help in paying for rental or home properties.
    It is also this illegal help that my own government is giving illegals that is the source of the outrage in me against illegal immigrants.

6. Dear Obama: There are more reasons why I am outraged at this invasion of illegal immigration. But I will stop here for now.
    I am sure other posters here can easily add reasons why they are outraged about this invasion of illegal immigration, reaons that have nothing to do with Limbaugh and Dobbs.

7. So, Dear Obama: I hope you can see how wrong you are when you, in your simplistic and naive way, blame talk show hosts Limbaugh and Dobbs for the main reasons that American citizens are angry and outraged against this out-of-control invasion of illegal immigration.

8. Or, maybe you are NOT so naive afterall.

9. Maybe you were simply kissing up to your Hispanic crowd in Florida
    so that you could win their vote. mirse

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    His comments about Lou disturb me, as does his incorrect quote that "hate crimes" against hispanics have doubled in the last year. He makes it sound like American citizens are a bunch of sheep and if it weren't for Dobbs, Beck and O'Reilly, we'd be totally ignorant to the problem of illegal immigration. He gives us no credit for being informed citizens who want the laws enforced. He seems to represent illegal aliens and OBL's more than Americans. I hope he doesn't become president, but then again, McCain is just as bad. We're screwed.

Folks like Limbaugh and Dobbs give voice to everyday people like myself who seem to have no voice in society nowadays. It's all about the PC class having all the voice, and being the only ones who are allowed to speak out.

The resentment and anger is already there, Obama -- Lou Dobbs and Rush only articulate it for those of us who do not have the opportunity to be anchors on major news networks, or have our own daily radio show.

Jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    His comments about Lou disturb me, as does his incorrect quote that "hate crimes" against hispanics have doubled in the last year. He makes it sound like American citizens are a bunch of sheep and if it weren't for Dobbs, Beck and O'Reilly, we'd be totally ignorant to the problem of illegal immigration. He gives us no credit for being informed citizens who want the laws enforced. He seems to represent illegal aliens and OBL's more than Americans. I hope he doesn't become president, but then again, McCain is just as bad. We're screwed.
    I say that Obama owes Limbaugh and Dobbs a public apology for saying that these two talk show hosts are somehow responsible for what Obama sees as an increase in hate crimes against Hispanics.

It is a sick act for Obama to accuse Limbaugh and Dobbs of causing physical harm to other human beings through their radio and tv shows.

For instance, dear Obama, where were Limbaugh and Dobbs when the hate crimes of the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s and 50s occurred against Asians, blacks, and Mexicans?

I bet if Obama---in order to win Hispanic votes---could somehow blame those hate crimes from the 1920s through the 1950s on Limbaugh and Dobbs, he would do so.

Unfortunately, I don't think Limbaugh and Dobbs were even born at that time, and, surely, they did not have radio and tv shows at that time.

So, Obama, stand up like a man and apology to Limbaugh and Dobbs for implying that Limbaugh and Dobbs are the cause for what you say is an increase in hate crimes against Hispanics. mirse

I'll bet Obama - in order to win Hispanic votes - is seriously considering Bill Richardson as a VP.

God, I hate Obama. He is such an elitist snob.

"If they would listen to people like me they'd think correctly."
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Folks like Limbaugh and Dobbs give voice to everyday people like myself who seem to have no voice in society nowadays. It's all about the PC class having all the voice, and being the only ones who are allowed to speak out.

The resentment and anger is already there, Obama -- Lou Dobbs and Rush only articulate it for those of us who do not have the opportunity to be anchors on major news networks, or have our own daily radio show.

Jerk.

BRAVO !!!! I Agree with everything you said !

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or Hanged!!! ABRAHAM LINCOLN
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Hate crimes against Hispanics? I don't hear Obama talking about the thousands of Americans who have lost their lives to the illegal aliens in this country. It's not hard to see who he represents. It certainly isn't the American citizens.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    I'll bet Obama - in order to win Hispanic votes - is seriously considering Bill Richardson as a VP.

God, I hate Obama. He is such an elitist snob.

"If they would listen to people like me they'd think correctly."
    I agree with you. He an eltist and Bill Richardson is a moron who continues to ignore the rights of the legal citizens of New Mexico who are aganist illegal immigration and want reform. I hope Obama realizes there are many patrotic Americans of Hispanic descent that won't vote for him. OBAMA DOESN'T SPEAK FOR ME.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

What a douche. I don't need anyone to tell me how I should think for myself. When are these scumbags going to learn that we aren't a bunch of mindless sheep that march to the beat of one drummer? I don't need Lou Dobbs or Limbaugh to tell me how crappy the illegal alien situation is and what should be done about it, but it's nice to hear from those who use free speech for something other than toting the NWO company line. God forbid someone can speak the truth.

As for the hate crimes crap. What about the hate crimes illegals commit on American citizens like ID theft, robbing, rape and murder? Care to share an opinion on that Obama?

It's amazing that when this chump first came on the scene and he gave some stupid stump speech, everyone was ready to fall all over themselves for this guy. Everyone was like oh did you hear this guy Obama, he such a great speaker, he's such a great leader, I'd vote for him, blah, blah, blah. All this when he wasn't even elected Senator yet and nobody could tell me what this guy has done that makes him so great other than give a speech. I warned people back then to be leery of anyone the MSM dubs the next big thing in politics and that in time his true colors would come out. Nobody as usual would believe me and now we have this clown running for president. People in this country are such gullible sheep that it makes me sick.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama must be campaigning with his eyes and ears CLOSED in order to NOT NOTICE the DEVASTATION ILLEGAL immigration is WREAKING on OUR country!